Recent content by Ohioguy

1. O

Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Add me up.. Add me please: Master SeanF Hunter
  2. O

Selling: Selling All Skills. TT and Net Values in the Post.

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  3. O

Weekend Bump:lolup::lolup:
  4. O

B.U.M.P:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
  5. O

I am completely Selling out. Please PM me ingame with what your interested in and we can talk %'s. I do not check forum messages so you must contact me ingame. Avatar: Master SeanF Hunter Skills Available are whatever TT you want or in a Bulk Deal.. Skills are in Alphabetical Order...
  6. O

MA is leading an unfair game

Well, I never post in forums but reading more and more I must stop being silent... I find it very hard to believe that this man is in the police dept. I have had my own run ins with this guy. He is a cheater, exploiter, and scumbag. I would never see a police officer PM me some of the...
  7. O

Selling: Selling All Skills. Prefer Bulk Sales

I have decided to give Mindark another chance to redeem itself, therefore I wont be selling out.. Admins Please remove Post.
  8. O

Please bump me up :lolup::lolup::lolup:
  9. O

As the title says, I am selling ALL skills. I would prefer to do bulk sales to limit time spent. Yes I will try to sell all skills to Quit the game totally so I have no reason to dump more cash into Entropia. I am looking to get the most out of the game that I can. 327,830 total skills...
  10. O

Selling: Weapon Accuracy Enhancer Blueprint Collection

To All you crying saying that the auction should have ended..... Read the rules... Warvar clearly states Auction ends 48 hours after last bid. which means if there is a bid, auction goes another 48hrs
  11. O

Selling: weapon damage enhancer blueprint collection

To All you crying saying that the auction should have ended..... Read the rules... Warvar clearly states Auction ends 48 hours after last bid. which means if there is a bid, auction goes another 48hrs
  12. O

Selling: Full Set of Adjusted jaguar (M) Unlimited

PLease Delete Thread
  13. O

Please Bump me up:lolup:
  14. O

Daily Bump:lolup::lolup:
  15. O

Just My Daily Bump:lolup: