Recent content by Old

1. O

Selling: Angel sold

4 other participants at bidding know...and the buyer. ONLY if buyer wants can make public the selling price-doesnt concern me. U`ll see it for selling soon lol i guess.Joking.Good luck Cat, waiting u in the other auctions.
  2. O

Selling: Angel sold

From items list Angel set got sold today for @86% of MU. Good luck to winner and if he wants he can post here.
  3. O

Id need some oppinions

I have nothing with this person in common. If this "ubber" gear cant be held by someone its enough said. -To complete someone`s thoughts: auctions will be held separately -My identity will be known ingame ONLY to the buyers wich i will ask from start to keep it anonymous AND TO FINISH WITH ALL...
  4. O

Id need some oppinions

First of all i wanted some inputs...and a number of players agreed so i took it serious. Second my PP account is VERIFIED wich means if in 24 hrs i dont deliver the service account +bank account are frozen. What seems so shady in here? I just want serious people involved who for ex can simply...
  5. O

Id need some oppinions

tnx...........
  6. O

Id need some oppinions

Ok , thanks for participating.
  7. O

Id need some oppinions

You have sent me "the tax" for both items. Yes, unfortunately, ML35ME slots are busy until tomorrow night.If anyone decides not to participate you are the 7th enrolled, so 1 more person before you. Payment for ML has been returned to your account few mins ago and kept only the tax for shadow. If...
  8. O

Id need some oppinions

Bidding slots are full for ML35ME and i will contact the participants. Bidding session will be announced after every participant will agree with the payment. All items will be sold saturday in a 24 hrs interval. Will let you know for the rest of the items.
  9. O

Id need some oppinions

If u have some activity in this game you should observe if there is someone who just wants to push up the price.Im interested that in 48 hrs to sell all and withdraw all after. If u got new ideas pls send ur input here. It will be for your sake. Regards
  10. O

Id need some oppinions

Anytime u want... Already some people for the shadow, need 1 more and the group will be closed for this item-no further possibility to enroll.Only if someone will quit be4 event start.
  11. O

Id need some oppinions

Some interest shown already. Auction will commence this weekend. Please pm only, i have no time to stay on forum too much.
  12. O

Id need some oppinions

It will start shortly
  13. O

Id need some oppinions

Howdy to all old and new. Short about me: enrolled in 2003 discharged in @ august 2008 when i saw the GREAT results that new updates were bringing. I have some items that id wanna sell different that is done here or game auction. Id like to organize a live closed bidding process with very well...
Back