Recent content by olz10

1. olz10

Is Planet Calypso for Sale

Its only a matter of time until you log in and see an image of a dolphin saying "So long and thanks for all the fish!" :silly2:
  2. olz10

Why I'm against Roctropia?

Time travel! :eek::eek:
  3. olz10

Neg rep and fear of retaliation.

I think if im going to give neg rep, its for a reason and the -rep in return should be expected I guess. :P +reps ftw! xD
  4. olz10

Info: 3 days to mid April...the BIG release!

I'd bet money that a fair few "Entropians" will be sad even if the update is on time ;)
  5. olz10

Info: Ukash deposit problems?

Quote of the year! :silly2:
  6. olz10

If you had 5k Ped burning a hole in your pocket, What would be a better buy?

Spend it on something that you will actually enjoy doing/using. The game is here for entertainment. And to make MA money I guess :silly2:
  7. olz10

Question: Xfire is not used anymore?

I know that when EU crashed every so often, xfire would flag up a report that could be sent (or something like that). I remember a few people questioning the safety of their passwords, etc.
  8. olz10

How do you play EU?

When i played i didnt really care what anything cost. I didnt bother recording my losses because, lets face it, its not exactly uplifting stuff is it? :laugh: I was one to just spend whatever cash i had on a big gun and have an hour long hunt. Then when i lost everything i'd sell the gun and...
  9. olz10

Crafted items in hunting loot?!

:rofl: +rep :silly2:
  10. olz10

Crafted items in hunting loot?!

I havent even logged in to the "SGA" yet and all i have heard of are bad things from it :( Are there any positive points ? :silly2:
  11. olz10

What is your favorite type of music?

Techno, agrotech, hardstyle, ftw. :D
  12. olz10

Sollomate Opalo SGAE

What will you call it? :silly2:
  13. olz10

Do patterns on the ground give clues to minerals?

Yes, The patterns on the ground around me when i used to mine were telling me that the hof find was somewhere else :(
  14. olz10

What do you do when you see a green dot?

I used to ask how things were going..the usual but when they asked me id say "oh, I just finished digging up 2 hofs and a small global". Why should you change course when you can make them do it ? :silly2:
  15. olz10

I saved an uber! I´m so extremely happy!

I havent played for months so im pretty well off too :laugh:
Back