1. O

Info: nAn Building up again!

Deleted...
  2. O

Info: nAn Building up again!

deleted...
  3. O

VU 10.0 Teleporters

The one that just says "Teleporter" is Limnadian District.
  4. O

A Real Life Canuck Meet up

Well we won't be there tomorrow. We got one of those calls you dread tonight - there's been a death in the family. It was a shock and we need to be with family.
  5. O

A Real Life Canuck Meet up

Hey guys, bad news here, just got Rex home from the hospital. Don't worry, he's alive and kicking but he's been sick for a couple of months with this crazy cough that won't go away and he's just exhausted. Apparently he's not contagious but still not sure if we'll make it! So sorry! We'll have...
  6. O

Let it Rock:You (by RexDameon and Onica)

YAY! It's done! I get my computer back! :yay: About time too, yours really doesn't like me! :p Oh and nice video too ;)
  7. O

Pictures from Montreal Arcadia2008 + daily updates

Well, it was those computers or none at all since they didn't have the ones John requested. So what would you have done? ;) Oh, and we had to fight to get LCDs too. Be grateful the booth looked that good! :D
  8. O

Ok, ready for part two? Here I go... Day 3 - Saturday. Saturday was crazy. Busy all the time. Lots of excited potential noobs.:yup: That morning the woman running the Sennheiser headphones booth brought over a set of headphones for us to try. So I saw opportunity knocking and went to speak to...
  9. O

Well hello, I finally dragged myself out of bed after another crazy EU weekend. It was a lot of fun, but wow, were those ever long days - but I think you can see that from the pictures! We figured by the end we had spent 46 hours in 4 days at the Festival!!! You can watch us all wear down as the...
  10. O

Photos from the Game Expo 2008 - Toronto

Hello all, I'm a non-poster it's true but I thought I should say hi. The weekend was crazy, so very many people excited to try it out. No one around here has ever heard of Entropia Universe so they had endless questions. I can't talk this morning, my voice is totally gone, lol. It was great to...
  11. O

Uber: nAn Rex and Ice 23k

Well I figured a loot big enough to make me jump out of bed to see what you were yelling about (after I decided you weren't making it up lol) was a big enough deal for me to post something. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my on eyes! Gratz!:wtg: But next time yell something...
  12. O

NEVERDIE's last word on the subject!

Why do so many of you call it a contest? It was an AUCTION. In most auctions, there are people who know ahead what is being sold, and those who don't. I don't know and most of you don't know whether or not NEVERDIE knew ahead about this. I doubt he did. But many people expected another BIG...
  13. O

2005 Movie Competition Winners!!!

I was very impressed with the winner. 1st place was well deserved Dub and McCormick! Gratz!
  14. O

Avatar called '!!!!!!' in Twin Peaks tonight

It's not about who is and isn't racist. This name is inappropriate because it could only have been chosen to stir up trouble. As many problems as the PE community has, we've done ok with keeping prejudices to a minimum. There truly is no way to know who is behind any given avatar. I'm curious as...
  15. O

Winner of He-Man!

YAY NOGGIN!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I wish I'd been there to be a part of your cheering section! Gratz! My favorite He-Man yet!
Back