Recent content by Optimator

1. O

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Thank you for your many years of safe, reliable and courteous service. I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors
  2. O

SPINA DRONE

We, as players, are the real drones - busy toiling away at making honey for the Mindark Queen. Just kidding, just kidding... or AM I? :p
  3. O

Days since

MA has no real competition in the sci-fi mmorpg rce arena. They are the only game in town and they know it. Not to say MA hasn't made efforts to improve various aspects of the game, but until a another viable sci-fi mmorpg rce contender comes on the scene you can expect things to continue as...
  4. O

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

Yes, exactly. Bitcoin IS math, and I mean literally.
  5. O

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

Bitcoin is based and "backed" by math and a consensus network. Every transaction is validated, verified and agreed upon. I trust math more than any government and fiat currency. Making a law to "ban" bitcoin or transacting bitcoin is like trying to make a law banning mathematics, good luck...
  6. O

Question: What should Mindark do

Sell to GALA Games
  7. O

Question: What should Mindark do

Pet battles on mobile! No?
  8. O

News: Eomon Migration 2023 Begins

I smell something
  9. O

Selling: Selling highest tier mayhem azuro adjusted

senseibemis Hatchling Joined Jun 9, 2008 Posts 3 That is the most awesome Joined Date to Post# ratio ever. Honestly. Edit: Unless it's just a lurker account
  10. O

how does it work?

Swine Deluxe, but I wouldn't recommend using it unless you hate money or are using it in a Highest Single Loot event or a globals promotion with prizes that are more than worth it
  11. O

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

Hypothetical scenario: What if a player had given CLDs as collateral to another player for an item prior to the conversion, but they hadn't yet traded back when the conversion occurred?
  12. O

TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

Wen Swine Deluxe TWEN
  13. O

Question: Is Gremlin Blue or Purple?

I'm actually colorblind. PS: This thread is racist. PS2: Just kidding, just kidding... I'm not colorblind
  14. O

Selling: SOLD

What was even sold?
Back