Recent content by orlando

1. orlando

Automated uploading of screenshots

I think should be a nice feature for everybody,they if don't wanted can make the settings as they wish.Thank you for your improvement.:)
  2. orlando

Name the new sweat "gun"

Everybody will want that :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  3. orlando

Question: Petition about Pets

damn ya ! i wanne ride em !!! You can see me ridding from nea`s to WO.:laugh:
  4. orlando

Hmm.... is this a real neomaven(711)

It can be done,but means a lot of work.First he must contact the server admin who can verify the servers logs where you can find the IP address and the MAC from the person who posted that.After this you can dns the IP and traced simple via google maps.All this time you must be seconded with an...
  5. orlando

:birthday: Happy Birthday! :birthday:

6. orlando

7. orlando

8. orlando

La multi ani!

La multi ani!
  9. orlando

Hello!You still don't answer my question on the last private message that I sent to you,or I...

Hello!You still don't answer my question on the last private message that I sent to you,or I must understand that is a punish also fo the necro-spam that I make 5 month ago?Is forbiden to me seeing HOF`s and ATH?
  10. orlando

Neg Rep

Yes.Go on I can get all -rep you want,don't need to have any reason to give it to me,I will not complain neither.:laugh:
  11. orlando

Question: Female or Male

Male,I always play with male char this is not means that I cant play with female,I choose that because I can't design a female char 100% like other female can do,because they have their feelings and can do better than me.I paint like a man,walk like a man,think,talk...a woman has her feelings.
  12. orlando

Is this game free?

For the first time you must go to the first step wich is to find an good mentor who can teach you some about the game,in the second step you must read most of the guides in here and I garanteed that you can learn a lot of about game,meanwile you can depo and keep your ped away from spending on...
  13. orlando

No theory

I think this theory its not fitting also to me,I will agree that is an algoritm(in another one algoritm) for example like a shufle when you listen music on winamp,but not the same,its just an example.But all make the result to see it an random drop and you got something you believe that you`re...
  14. orlando

EF Titan Typhon (VU10) Survivor Icon -- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!

I saw two icons who can fit,but I can`t vote two.One is Calin icon`s and the other is Addz icon`s.I voted Addz ones.
  15. orlando

How long will EU be down (poll)

I think it will go up after 10 hours.If it works we will see:laugh:
Back