Recent content by Otoko

1. O

who wants planet Planet Michael?

Actually it is completly relevent. The majority of people beleive MJ to be a pedophile. Puting his name on this product could be bad for all the planets. Also another note, does anyone else think it is wrong to make money off a dead guy? Sure I think he was a pedophile but still, let the...
  2. O

Help: Blocked Account?

Okay seriously people, you can stop insulting the poor kid now, it's been an entire page since he has even said anything.
  3. O

Juan, when did this become about me? If he was innocent he should have defended himself in court rather then pay the parents off. The parents are just as bad as him for taking the money. No pedophile ever grows up, they all enjoy childrens things.
  4. O

MA working on Planet Michael may slow Calypso develpment

Mike, I agree that those parents are just as bad as MJ. By taking his money they made there children victims all over again. But going to take some advice and stop this now before it becomes a personal war. You think he is innocent, but you are one of very few people who feel that way. In...
  5. O

And force their children to recount over and over again during a long drawn out trial what that sicko did to them? I don't exactly approve of them taking money either. Point remains though, MJ preyed on children from poor backgrounds, hoping that his actions could be forgiven for money...
  6. O

No reason to start insulting him. He's a kid who skipped past the rules then thought he was clever enough to beat the system. He got caught, lost his account/accounts. With a little luck he learned something from this.
  7. O

MJ wanted to go to court to defend those charges. His lawyers told him that he should pay them off. The only reason your lawyers are going to tell you not to go to court is if you can not win. So reading between the lines, his lawyers knew the evidence against him could not be refuted in...
  8. O

Do you really want dance PVP?
  9. O

A situation you put yourself in. Consider this a good life lesson.
  10. O

No. Your still trying to get money for free. Try a game more appropriate to your age.
  11. O

They could just can MJ all together. Gives the entire platform a bad rep. allowing a pedophiles name to get attached to the game.
  12. O

Refusing to read the rules doesn't give you permission to break them. Another thing in the rules. You need to be 18 to play, or be 13 with parental consent.
  13. O

I think this why we discourage children from playing. They try to scam other people, get caught then lie badly about it.
  14. O

Makes sense, lure children to a planet made in honour of a pedophile. I'm sure MJ will be getting a little stiffer in his grave.
  15. O

isn't there an age limit on this game to keep the children out? BTW kid, don't ever offer to send people pictures of yourself, or your class.
Back