Recent content by paloma

1. paloma

Warm soft kisses....

Warm soft kisses....
  2. paloma

Hey when was you birthday? I' am late for sure but "I Wish you a Happy Birthday, and a nice Year".

Hey when was you birthday? I' am late for sure but "I Wish you a Happy Birthday, and a nice Year".
  3. paloma

hi miss, How goes? All nice in france ... Hope the same for you... KiSSeS

hi miss, How goes? All nice in france ... Hope the same for you... KiSSeS
  4. paloma

Same for me ... All is fine for me CU Soon...

Same for me ... All is fine for me CU Soon...
  5. paloma

Thanks for the comment on my picture. Hope I will do some more you like. Really love your Ingame...

Thanks for the comment on my picture. Hope I will do some more you like. Really love your Ingame album and your profile. :yay:
  6. paloma

Thanks for your comment ... I'm glad that you love somes :). These are the first i have made...

Thanks for your comment ... I'm glad that you love somes :). These are the first i have made ... More to come.
  7. paloma

What society have you choose now? Are you still often online or just from time to time as many...

What society have you choose now? Are you still often online or just from time to time as many people i used to play with?
  8. paloma

:ahh: Need some time to anderstand. :thumbup: :shower:

:ahh: Need some time to anderstand. :thumbup: :shower:
  9. paloma

Thanks for the link. I was more thinking on "taking the photos" not making the drawing. If you...

Thanks for the link. I was more thinking on "taking the photos" not making the drawing. If you like that you can also have a look to Miss Tic. A french girl drawing and writing poetic sentences in Paris. Great to see if you come one time there.
  10. paloma

Really great photo album. I love that. :) Are they from you?

Really great photo album. I love that. :) Are they from you?
  11. paloma

Hi Xeno, Nice to see you there. I am not shure you will remember me. It has been so long we...

Hi Xeno, Nice to see you there. I am not shure you will remember me. It has been so long we have not even talk and we have met for a quite short time. You are the first person I have met in PE, Taming a sweat animal. I have spent some good times with you, Jamira and Lee. These were my first...
  12. paloma

hi Daisy, Nice story telling. :)

hi Daisy, Nice story telling. :)
  13. Tp Run To Nea's

Tp Run To Nea's

Tp Run To Nea's
  14. Tp Run To Nea's

Tp Run To Nea's

Tp Run To Nea's
  15. Tp Run To Nea's

Tp Run To Nea's

Tp Run To Nea's