Recent content by Pant

1. P

Question: Who's inside EU w/Cry Engine 2 ?

Dumped in BFE Nice of them to put me in the middle of nowhere... Ran to one blue dote, no TP in site, running to another, CRASH...... All good though...
  2. P

Allophyl Double Up!!

Globals 1 & 2 Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  3. Allo - Globals

Allo - Globals

4. Allo - Globals

Allo - Globals

5. P

WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Support for the WIN Hi, My Name is Pant and I am an addict.
  6. P

Cisco Live

Any other addicts at Cisco Live in Orlando this week?
  7. P

Free TeamSpeak Server

Channel For Cyclic Endeavor e-lite, Can I get a channel setup for my Soc Cyclic Endeavor Thanks M8
  8. P

Art Galleries

I run an art Gallery IRL. I am waiting to bring it to EU. When I can sell the item in EU and the buyer gets the IRL item, then I will move forward.
  9. P

Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

I am good for 21 for support.... the loot can't get any worse..... but I don't think that is really why we take part in this......
  10. P

Buying: Prosecutor M35 (L)

I have made the Mall runs and did not see any last week. Will have to check again.... but if any shop owners have them, feel free to let me know here :-)
  11. P

Buying: Prosecutor M35 (L)

I am looking to purchase an M35 at full tt. If you have one, or have the BP to make one, can you please PM.... I have a quest and it involves this weapon.... Thanks
  12. P

Helpful Americans Please:)

Route 66 is the way to go.... until Illinois... then you need to take the Great River Road... When you Cross form St. Louis Into Illinois at Alton, make sure you stop at Fast Eddies http://www.fasteddiesbonair.com/index.cfm Cheap good Food. Then head down 100 towards Grafton and check out a...
  13. P

Uncle sam wants YOU!

Sorry Oracle, Just trying to poke fun, thus the Monty Python quotes, no offense meant Sir. Just a good humor Jab so to speak, sorry if I crossed any lines.
  14. P

Uncle sam wants YOU!

What is a good derogatory name for just the English then? English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. Silly English k-nnnnniggets. you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms! Your mother was a hamster and...
  15. P

Uncle sam wants YOU!

Every Bit Helps Everyone at every level can help in support. If you don't think you have the "right gear" to help, you are wrong. The support team hunts in groups, Large groups, and as many as we can get, so you don't have to hunt alone. The quicker we kill the target mobs the less there is...
Back