Recent content by PantlessMan

1. P

How is a noob area too hard for noobs

douche comment that wasn't necessary and is completely inaccurate. the more effort put forth, the madder one would be. thanks for the spawns locations though. Another note, the higher ones expectations the farther the fall when they are not met. Saw beautiful graphics and wanted to quickly...
  2. P

hey FUCK YOU 3-j No I'm pissed off because my time is valuable and I don't enjoy having it wasted because retard devs remove shit that didn't need to be removed. that was nothing other than an asshole move that would have only the consequence of pissing off their player base. btw I searched...
  3. P

I have been playing off and on for a little while now and always hated the fact that sweat camp is not at all noob friendly, now the retarded fucking devs moved it an hour and a half away and removed all my good farming spots so now I'm forced to farm this hellhole of almost unkillable mobs...
  4. P

[B]OT-Is Landgrab Training[/B]

It should be an awesome event. BTW bump
  5. P

[B]OT-Is Landgrab Training[/B]

Lets bump this topic.
  6. P

Question: Can you get skill/attribute increases even if there are no Green Text messages saying so?

it only goes up for me when I have the green message. perhaps this is a bug you somehow stumbled upon?
  7. P

FYI: Graduating with mining,+at the end

sounds like a great deal but unfortunately for me I already have a mentor.
  8. P

A box of guns and a bag of worms.

wow that is a pretty cool idea. look forward to end results.
Back