Recent content by Parallax

1. Parallax

News: Introducing TWEN Token

Miners/crafters complaining about this, should consider that a hunting event will raise the demand of their respective trade.
  2. Parallax

Question: Does anyone use decoys?

Useful for Animal Taming, when vehicles cannot be spawned..
  3. Parallax

Is no loot back ?

It does in instances like The Matrix for example, which is pretty lame..
  4. Parallax

Is no loot back ?

It happens when you die in the middle of taming a pet as well.. it is very frustrating. You receive the pet but no loot.
  5. Parallax

Tamer- Yog Horror

If you find it I'm sure I can tame it at a reasonable price. If you want me to find it then I have done it before, but it will cost more. I don't care how long it takes me.. I can stack (up to) 15%+ Dominance and know the "tricks" to taming mobs on Monria.. I'm not jak and don't own the Unique...
  6. Parallax

Question: How far in until you give up a hunt?

Add a 0 to the mobs HP and ask yourself is the number bigger than your PED card?
  7. Parallax

Is direct trading dead?

There are (virtually) no fair traders left. Become a trader yourself or get used to the auction. Alternatively, we will have the option to recycle unwanted loot into Nanocubes in an upcoming VU..
  8. Parallax

Buying: Restoration Chip, Adjusted

Not to mention alternatives such as Halloween Ring 2021 provide 2% unlimited Life Steal at a similar (or lower) price point. I am flexible with my offers, but I think I have been fairly reasonable with my valuation of the Restoration Chip, Adjusted. Message me if you have one for sale! Help a...
  9. Parallax

Look man, I understand your opinion but maybe you're the one jaded here. You know alternatives like Life Steal buff have been devaluing the demand on this chip for awhile? I know all about Mission Galactica and the rewards, and I'm here with PED ready to make a deal when someone is ready to...
  10. Parallax

You may be correct, but 4k is the amount of liquid PED I have to offer. The price has dipped recently, and maybe a seller would be interested in making a deal with me? I'm open to negotiate if my original offer isn't satisfying! Thank you for your input, @RJ-Rob.
  11. Parallax

Thanks for the free bump. I can see the market value of the item in-game, and I'd buy it on auction if I wanted it at retail. I'm human and flexible, so let's make a deal! :deal: P.S. Gl selling one at 4.5k.
  12. Parallax

BOUGHT [Restoration Chip, Adjusted]
  13. Parallax

Question: What do you think is more important if you own a limited ped?

I would probably mimic everything morey said, but I would recommend farming Daily Tokens and going with CDF weapons + P20 Extender. This would allow some flexibility with SIB and you could splurge on a nicer set of armor or add some cushion to the bankroll compared to committing to a UL gun.
  14. Parallax

Buying: Boar/Bear (F) armor pieces/set?

Anyone have Boar (F) pieces or set they'd like to sell? I'm interested if so! (I have the feet) I would also be interested in a full Bear (F) set as an alternative..
  15. Parallax

Achievement: First TWEN Protector of the Empire full set (F)

Where's the Cold protection at? Just kidding, stellar armor set Evey!! o_O
Back