Recent content by Pennsif

1. Pennsif

PC : been out of the game for several years - do I have anything of value

Thanks for all the feedback... Thanks everyone for the feedback, advice and PMs. It definitely looks like it would be worth trying to sell some of the stuff separately via auction rather than just TT'ing it all. I managed to download the game and get online today - first time for several...
  2. Pennsif

PC : Corinth Beach house Thanks for the feedback. I have house in there as well I now remember - on Corinth Beach I think. Are houses worth anything these days? Many thanks Pennsif
  3. Pennsif

I've been out of the game for several years, but I've just found my gold card so thought I would log into my account. I seem to have a load of stuff in my inventory and wondered if there is enough to make it worth the time selling and withdrawing. I have no idea of prices these days - have I...
  4. Pennsif

movie about RCE

Who is Anthony Gilmore ? IMDB : http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm2287451/ Pennsif
  5. Pennsif

www.mindbank.se online

www.mindbank.com I guess it doesn't matter as they are in different business areas, but I wonder what the other MindBank thinks of the use of the name. www.mindbank.com Pennsif
  6. Pennsif

How the population in EU is evolving

Some dials need adjusting... Interesting figures. I guess the most worrying from a business point of view is the steady decline of unique globaballing avatars (ie active players?) this year. Seems to be c 3 - 4% decline per month. At that rate it will be hitting c 3000 by Christmas. Some...
  7. Pennsif

Question: Where did the Account download counter go from the EU site?

Account download counter gone for good? It is a great shame this has gone as it is one of the few (only) ways that we can see the growth (or otherwise) of the playerbase. As a real measure of the playerbase it is obviously imperfect - but it is the only number we have access to. I hope...
  8. Pennsif

Question: Where did the Account download counter go from the EU site?

There used to be a realtime counter showing the number of accounts created in EU on the home page of the EU website (www.entropiauniverse.com). I can't seem to find it anywhere since the VU. Can anyone point me in the right direction if I've missed it, or has it gone forever? Many thanks Pennsif
  9. Pennsif

Team Wales 2009

Pennsif is still about... Hi all Still about... Finally got a new PSU yesterday to get my nice Windows XP with Entropia back up and running. So hopefully will be back ingame a bit more shortly. Been using a borrowed Vista laptop for while which really didn't like Entropia at all - so only a...
  10. Pennsif

700 thousand accounts?

700,000 accounts My records suggest 7 March 2008. Pennsif
  11. Pennsif

WoF Wales 2008

Happy new year to all, and gratz to RockChick and Spike on Mayhem placings. With RC coming in only 7 places behind Skalman it looks good for the Wales team in WoF 08 :D Pennsif
  12. Pennsif

Interplanetary Travel and Space Pirates?

CND and the Space Pirates A slight oddity... click on the MEDIA link in the bottom right. Club Never Die This brings up a popup window - TEST NEVERDIE IN THE MEDIA. But then look at the news articles in the scrolling section at the bottom of this popup - the most recent is dated 30 November...
  13. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PRIZES : Buzz of the Month [1000ped in prizes]

Happy New Year to all! There seems to be some great creative ideas appearing now. Don't be shy - make sure you enter the Buzz of the Month for a chance to win. Pennsif
  14. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PROGRESS : The 10 Dollar A Day Experiment

PENNSIF'S PROGRESS : The 10 Dollar A Day Experiment : Day 1 HOURS PLAYED TODAY : 1 hour HOURS PLAYED IN 2008 : 1 hour PEDS DEPOSITED IN 2008 : 96.50 peds CURRENT PED BALANCE : 111.00 peds (14.50 peds opening balance) GLOBALS / HOFS / ATHS TODAY : 0 ACTIVITIES TODAY I just had a short...
  15. Pennsif

PENNSIF'S PROGRESS : The 10 Dollar A Day Experiment

PENNSIF'S PROGRESS : The 10 Dollar A Day Experiment : The Economic Rationale Is this experiment extravagant? Is it ridiculous? Or is it just plain silly? Some might say that 10 dollars a day is way too much to spend on a game. Others might say it is way too little for Entropia! I live in the...
Back