Recent content by Petley

1. Petley

Retention rate

This!!!! When I started back in 2005 it took a few days to get to the rig and then had to get back. Same with making it from the outpost down south with the spiders and troxes. So fun.. The fun was in the drama and work. Getting stuck in the old blue area with the necs that dropped good...
  2. Petley

Uber: Eomon Old

Gratz Das!
  3. Petley

Uber: Ubers and achievement

Well the last 30 hours have been interesting since I got 3 ubers and a nice unlock! I been shooting for "miner" for the last couple years kind of lightly while i hunt in between. Today I can say that has been accomplished and now I can go back to hunting. All natural and a hell of a ride...
  4. miner

miner

5. 1981 duru

1981 duru

6. 1771 cald

1771 cald

7. 1382 iron

1382 iron

8. Petley

Congratulations to ex-cons, BA and AoW

Which is true. I used to run around the old PVP 4 with a LR 59 having a blast that i looted. Now adays it does not matter but I have to say a few LG's I been involved in have been fun as hell. The opposition fights their ass off it just sucks when you start to crash. Then cannot log back...
  9. Petley

ATH: 41401 ped Typonolic Steam

Gz! Nice find!!!!!
  10. Petley

Entropia Universe 12.0.5 Release Notes

Welcome back the TP's to FOMA and CP! Now they can survive and not die off. Hell had to much of an advantage when they took away the TP's . In my opinion I think they should attach CP and FOMA to Calypso then it would have the same advantage as Hell does.
  11. Petley

Uber: decent Iron

Up on FOMA still got this nice uber and the other one within 5 mins before with L5 amps https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/7/0/3854_iron.jpg https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/7/0/612_iron.jpg
  12. 3854 iron

3854 iron

13. 612 iron

612 iron

14. Petley

Info: Top 15 ALL TIME HIGH for every resource!

Do not know if you are still updating .
  15. Petley

1644 Ado!

Small Ado! 105 finder and a L5 amp!
Back