Recent content by Pham

1. P

Deposit Methods Update

Either add cryptocurrency OR if you cannot (for legal reasons, for example), just don't ban and cooperate with people like my fiends who like earning extra money and PR and have KYC policies for customers and staff who will personally commit trades as part of their p2p arbitrage jobs.
  2. P

Suggestion: Balancing the UL item's ingame to work inline with a L economy.

I would suggest this: 1. Introduce scavenger and tinker skills, to break stuff apart. You take item apart then you get some part some raw materials some extra rare special parts in the loot. The thrill of breaking old computer to get something for your $5 arduino project, you know. Then you...
  3. P

Observations from a returning "Project Entropia" era player

Sometimes I wish for someone to hold that flag, go full out, steal cry engine sdk, develop specialized blockchain and darknet to run distributed network of PE servers without moderators, GMs and all the shit that ruins fun. And drew a stake into MA's heart. But that not gonna happen I think.
  4. P

Deposit Methods Update

I know two crypto exchange operators who would take risk and make their staff stay logged in 24/7 and/or their p2p area users, to do private PED<->crypto exchanges. But only if MA guaranteed that they would not ban them for that.
  5. P

Observations from a returning "Project Entropia" era player

Long not seen, guys. So, when MA took away the rainbow HOFs (after screwing around a bit with drop rates e.g. snable imp m2870), that was when I've snapped. There just no reason to play 'till your eyes bleed. That, along with more lag tool switching after UI and then even more lag after attempts...
  6. P

EU 2.0 - What would you do differently?

I would uncan PE GOLD and fix bugs. Then I would hook it up to own cryptocurrency and try making it fully distributed so anyone who contribute CPU, storage and bandwidth would get some PED, along with regular "mining" via looting. Would make connectors to other cryptos to make 3d darknet...
  7. P

NEWS: Cryptocurrency. It's coming faster than you think.

At this time, a cryptocurrency is as secure as cash only when you have it like cash: e.g. your private keys (in case of bitcoin contained in wallet.dat file) are in secure location e.g. on secure (including physically) computer or cold storage (such as QR codes on some physical media) and backed...
  8. P

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

Second that. Having to spend 16+ hours online to be able to ride the loot waves sucks, feeling being a sucker when you don't is just too damaging to the ego. It would be excellent if MA don't break the word and actually deliver, such a nice atonement. But I'm counting days until somebody...
  9. P

Hi there, Kernam. I see promises of loot have bumped you too. But, you know, what turned me off from EU was not exactly loot distribution alone. It was combination of things like LIES about ATM card replacement, the lack of RAINBOW LOOTS, the need to keep certain hunting patterns (have to choose...
  10. P

Not sure about snables, but on that day (after MA announced that more stuff will drop), lots of stuff indeed dropped. And on wake of that event too. I got those nice double HoFs (1200 ped and ~400ped few minutes after) on calamusoid female with ML-45s and then I've been running with my maddox...
  11. P

I would rather say, some other celestial object will be falling. If you catch my drift. However it's nice to have not weapons but trusty Mann MPH I had since day 1.
  12. P

How come Entropia is not more popular?

ND paid winning bid (1M PED IIRC), but, actually I have my doubts what any money changed hands: 1. Pham was DK member @ time of CND sale. 2. At the time of sale there was a hurricane happening in Miami 3. [DK]Deathifier had his PED on hand, ready to place bid 4. Servers go offline, when they go...
  13. P

In 2004 I had shared (was like 200+ people on the uplink) 256Kbit/s SDSL with 200+ ms pings to PE servers and yet I experienced less rubberbanding, stuck FAP/weapon that after switch to "actionbook" style interface :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  14. P

Addicted people need their dose on the toilet seat (<4chanmode=on> >>2017 >> not using poopsock </4chanmode>). 220Mbit/s is bandwidth CAP for PCoIP running over hardware counterparts, if you configure it without any limits, it will use lossless compression with four 1080p sources with superb...
  15. P

Well, even if you cannot run a bloated game on your mobile device, a server equipped with modern graphics card or your PC acting like that **can** send you FHD@60Hz video and audio stream, compressed in real time. Everything with 4 cores and 1.5Ghz+ can decode that with reasonable (~25%) CPU...
Back