Recent content by Pheonyx

1. Pheonyx

Hi Blu Man, that's some space been cleared. Thanks.

Hi Blu Man, that's some space been cleared. Thanks.
  2. Pheonyx

Attention all travellers: Beware of large piles of floating debris!

'whine verb /(h)wīn/  1. Give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound 2. Complain in a feeble or petulant way' I'll ask that you not be so dismissive and down right insulting. This situation isn't like when a child throws away a toy, another picks it up and the first screams to...
  3. Pheonyx

First Space hoff?

Yeah, Zap got the other global. :) The pk'ers got nothing though, so another victory for the Normandie's crew. :cool:
  4. Pheonyx

First Space hoff?

Mainly adrenaline oil, but also got some explosive rounds, some socket 4 components and random tt fodder too. And it was me. :P Well done guys, we kicked tentacle out there!
  5. Pheonyx

HoF: First Ever Space Mob HOF

I was out with the Normandie crew for a practice run and after i killed a Cosmic Horror Old... :)
  6. First Space Mob HoF

First Space Mob HoF

The first ever HoF of a space mob.
  7. Pheonyx

Space cleared, comrade. Pheonyx.

Space cleared, comrade. Pheonyx.
  8. Pheonyx

Achievement: Multi-unlock

Just unlocked both serendipity and martial arts after many years of light hunting/mining/crafting. :)
  9. Multi-unlocks

Multi-unlocks

Taken in the safety of my hangar via fraps (screens weren't working for me for some reason).
  10. Pheonyx

Question: Am i reading the auction right? Hanger selling for 27k us??

Ahh, my mistake. It seems i totally neglected to remember that an argument (even your own) is right only when it supports you; how silly of me...:rolleyes:
  11. Pheonyx

Question: Am i reading the auction right? Hanger selling for 27k us??

Which means Gandalf's sale at 235K is a price-tag. Side-note: the in-game auction rarely sells high-end items effectively. Mainly because when throwing around that much cash you want to keep it too yourself.
  12. Pheonyx

A piece of info

Items such as Hangars/MM/IMKII/LA/Shops/etc with massive values, have never sold well on the in-game system. EF is riddled with examples of this, which is why EF is far more active on the high-end sales front than in-game. Besides, credit crunch? It's not a thing of the past quite yet. This...
  13. Pheonyx

Squidfish - The Hangar

It's also the name of a banned member of EF. Reason they were banned is because one of you tried to make the account in response to this topic and it counted as a duplicate :P. Sneaky sneaky, sir. :smirk:
  14. Pheonyx

Selling: Hanger 8 - TI

Why not instead of Oil, use a more PE/EU related example. By this i refer to the good old, Mod Fap. They didn't seem to go down in price when the skill system was changed and they could no longer use the item to skill farm, and this is where many owners made a large percentage of their profit...
  15. Pheonyx

Selling: Hanger 8 - TI

Not when it's got a mane, a long kneck, a fine tail, has no udders and whinies instead of moos. How about we solve what kind of thread this is directly: Oz, is this a sales thread or a price check? I think you'll find that if i was arguing in a thread it was against those already giving...
Back