Recent content by Philip Mercer

1. Philip Mercer

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Avatar not auto moving to interact when out of range after 5 minutes of playing the game Date Found: 6 march 2024] Description: Expected: When click on teleport, terminal, mining claim, vehicle or something else to interact with it the avatar should move to it and interact...
  2. Philip Mercer

Looking for a good Mining Society.

Did you guys found one? I am also looking to join dedicated mining soc :)
  3. Philip Mercer

Question: What happened to resource gathering?

1 or 2 months ago I was checking this out and I think I found some level 2 and level 3 trees near Corinth hangars tps or somewhere in that part of the universe. I found the place from a guide from the web or a youtube video.
  4. Philip Mercer

RDI robot cach search

I got my box with 1x level 3 amp, the box popped when the amp was almost dead. Before the amp I tried unamped and had some amples and a couple of globals. But level 3 did it :)
  5. Philip Mercer

Biggest unamped HOF you got?

Lysterium Stone 1 038 PED Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:40:41 F-103
  6. 2018-04-02 -- lysterium stone 1038 ped

2018-04-02 -- lysterium stone 1038 ped

7. Philip Mercer

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

When the run is good, grouped or in veins or whatever pattern we think we will find it/see it. When hit rate start dropping or bad run from the start no shape/pattern/grouped claims will save us. We see what we want to see. For me it is only good/bad hit rate and nothing more.
  8. Philip Mercer

Well the break rate for the enhancers on the L finders is killing me if I use a lot of them. But if I use only 1 tier it is somehow not that harmful. Also I had the feeling that they break more when my run is bad and less when the run is good. Never tried the enhancer on UL finders though, but I...
  9. Philip Mercer

*Pemphredo Island* Mining taxes back

Sign me up Philip Cecko Mercer
  10. Philip Mercer

I love this guide. Last night I decided to read it again for 5th time maybe. But I think there is miscalculation here. In the given example 100 drops X 1,863 pec = 1,863 ped. Hows that we break 4 enhancers that will cost us 6,4 ped?!?!?. Check the underlined red words in the quote. I think the...
  11. Philip Mercer

Where is my f*cking dunkel @ 4ealien blog

Your log is awesome. I think I read it twice, because I am trying to find dunkel too. Also I like that you are posting a lot of pictures. Keep going, and gl in getting bigger hits :)
  12. Philip Mercer

Cecko's Mining Adventures Part 2

10.10.2015 Amped mining this time with level 5 and finally a swirl - XIV lyst :yay:. Next thing is one fat hof maybe :D Total Spent: -3566 TT Return: 2745 / 77% Markup: 415 / 15% Total Return: 3160 Profit/Loss: -406
  13. Philip Mercer

Cecko's Mining Adventures Part 2

06.10.2015 So after a little more than 1k drops, situation is getting worse. My tt returns are dropping. My biggest claim here was IX, that's very boring. Total Spent: -2260 TT Return: 1675 / 74% Markup: 233 / 14% Total Return: 1908 Profit/Loss: -352 I expect to get some more MU, so the loss...
  14. Philip Mercer

Selling: Tridenite

Bump up :)
  15. Philip Mercer

Selling: Tridenite

Come on people, you know you want it :D One more stone for a total of 4.
Back