Recent content by PigeonQueen

1. PigeonQueen

Browser inventory items tracking plugin

Good to know someone uses it :) Thank you.
  2. PigeonQueen

Some feature that could be implemented on the website - Better My Items and My Skills

Yes, seriously, and this is not the only problem with site update. For example -- by default (right after page load) items are sorted by name a-z, and if you click on "Name" column they will be sorted by name a-z again but with different order! Because site sorts names as case sensitive and...
  3. PigeonQueen

Armor coloring

Yeah, and after that -- transmogrification, just like in WoW! :) And subscription...
  4. PigeonQueen

Some feature that could be implemented on the website - Better My Items and My Skills

Some time ago I implemented some of these suggestions in the form of firefox plugin. You can take a look at another thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?304761-Browser-inventory-items-tracking-plugin Version described is bit old (total value at the bottom for example...
  5. PigeonQueen

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes! (2018 +)

missed glob? Hello, I checked updated points' list this morning and found there is no my name in. Would you please help me handle this? One glob and 6 peds are not a big deal but still nice to have :) chat.log:2019-10-15 06:50:56 [Globals] [] Pigeon PigeonQueen Queen killed a creature (Longu...
  6. PigeonQueen

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread (2018 +)

!Register Pigeon PigeonQueen Queen
  7. PigeonQueen

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Thread is long so I'm not sure if it was mentioned already... Anyway, amounts of ped to cycle are: x200 for type 1 reward; x320 for type 2; x640 for type 3. Sorry, I did not get any other reward types yet :)
  8. PigeonQueen

FYI: Cult of the Skull ( CotS ) is now open for new blood!!

If for some reason you also like skulls (I presume you do) then I have few Cultist Skulls for sale. Looted on Monria and have absolutely no use for. You probably might need them for some dark rituals or something I don't know... Feel free to contact me ;-)
  9. PigeonQueen

Entropia Universe 16.5.2 Release Notes

Interesting fact -- Sleipnir still has old 0.00 format for tt value while all other vehicles I've checked show 0.0000. Is there something special about? :)
  10. PigeonQueen

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

You know I have an old Sweden coin with a value of... 1/6 Ore, so yes, they might don't care about so called decimal places :)
  11. PigeonQueen

Results of 10K Argonauts aka Iron V

Yes, it was introduced few months ago and it's really hard to play cave now. I guess the problem is in some graph effect with hanging entities. Because sometimes (probably then you are far from those things) it still works fine and smooth. Unfortunately there are not so many such places in the cave.
  12. PigeonQueen

Seriously? Because Argos still drop it like crazy. Well, probably not crazy but very good at least. Yes, this is really sad thing. Next sad thing is -- there is no clean Scout spawn, at least I did not find one :(
  13. PigeonQueen

Do you know why BTW? I really surprised with Wool and Belkar MU last months :)
  14. PigeonQueen

It was zoo of different things, I did not decide if I want unlimited one. Not really useful if you'd like to check efficiency. Isis LLP 30 (L) -195.94 1.75% Kilic Rex (L) -144.84 1.29% MANTA Chill 1 (L) -132.91 1.18% Isis LLP 20 (L) -118.68 1.06% Wildman's Fury (L) -115.57 1.03% Omegaton Igni...
  15. PigeonQueen

At Friday 13th, under the Crop Moon I finished this mission and here are some results for data miners :) Killed 9999 Youngs, 1 Guardian (with glob!), and 1 Grunt (just and accident, I'm sorry man). Cave visited 133 times. Damage inflicted: 3167338.4 Money drained: 11226.93 Loot gained: 10524.79...
Back