Recent content by Pirate-King Jay

1. Pirate-King Jay

Selling: Tier 8]The Lost 'n Found We're Looking for my lost [Grenade Launcher NGL-1 last know as a tier '8/10

Ha aha ha, don't know how much you need I only make +2 Ped a day on Ark moon for now
  2. Pirate-King Jay

Selling: Tier 8]The Lost 'n Found We're Looking for my lost [Grenade Launcher NGL-1 last know as a tier '8/10

that might be worth it to people that have gained one ped but atm only lost ped with mine; but not giving up on it, I"ll have to ask the lady I bought it form on here to make a suport case; if someons hacked MindArk to remove the trade history of me having it or if my invitory is too full in my...
  3. Pirate-King Jay

any info leading to the items return will be supbject to me thinking they are great for helping me, in the form or peds or pec or a HighFive!
  4. Pirate-King Jay

Selling: Oratan Axe with 45m AutoLoot Unlocked, and Halloween 2020 Right hand Ring 55m Combo

10 years and it's still just as Frash car smell and no money lose just owning it, a seller can sell for any price don't you know. On top of that it's a Perfect digital item perfect from any decay real world throws at it
  5. Pirate-King Jay

Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

dose this take photos for ATH's and hofs and gloables?
  6. Pirate-King Jay

Selling: FEN 10 amp, Damge of a 11 Trading for G.2 MayhemPerfected 1:1

A Fen as in any but this one, and this Fen amp are not the same one, so I am wright about what my value is, so you are not full of yourself being wright, but also My price is not a price it's a trade, less you have 4X more ped of un-ped of value I hold then stop and please respect my wish for we...
  7. Pirate-King Jay

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
  8. Pirate-King Jay

NI - Serpentine Shop #2 for sale (Updated) and more options!

Hows the walk in traffic and avg sells numbers there?
  9. Pirate-King Jay

Hello I have a Extremely High Eco amp, higher then any of those Mayhem amps Trading for a once in a life time item This is my Wish List Item, Please respect me and my unique trade, no duplicate like trades on this site. Thankyouverymuch
  10. Pirate-King Jay

Selling: *No longer for sale* WTS T5.99 LR-40 FEN & A204 Overcharged

If this is the one I won in Action here on the forms can you talk to the seller that needs to sell me one for 40k tops but the starting SB I won it at; very upset I got no respect
  11. Pirate-King Jay

I'll PM you nexttime I'm online, still doughts about selling tier8NGL Thouigh

I'll PM you nexttime I'm online, still doughts about selling tier8NGL Thouigh
  12. Pirate-King Jay

:dance: [MEDIA] PayMyWayToHighCrit Tier`10 [ATTACH] Help Wanted Please and thankyou

:dance: PayMyWayToHighCrit Tier`10 Help Wanted Please and thankyou
  13. Pirate-King Jay

Strong Argonaut Claw

Hi I have Weak Want 1:1 to skill on up
  14. Pirate-King Jay

Selling: Storage clean up

Hi is this Junko-Chain, this is a cutes Japanes nickname I gave you.
Back