Recent content by plummer

1. P

ATH: Discovry and ATH Craft GeoTrek AL21 Canis

Very happy for you. Big Gratz
  2. P

"Guess & Win" mining log

I Predict... A markup of 91.378% (hoping to avoid a tie there). GL, hope you hit a tower (and not of lyst)
  3. P

Aircraft

Nice ideas. +rep for thread starter.
  4. P

Noob Tips on becoming a trader...WWWHT

The only constant in trading is change. The earlier you spot a trend the more you can make on it. For example, when gifts come out price is usually high. Then when auction gets filled price usually drops. Look at the order section of the auction. See if you can assemble a decent ammount...
  5. P

Achievement: First SOOTO

very nice, gratz
  6. P

Is anything else worth it? NO LOOT!

yes a slot machine would get shut down in no time if it had odds this bad:laugh: Either that or we all suffer from communal insanity
  7. P

Help: Project Mind Essence

You got great info from previous posters. I did this @ Segna a while back and it worked really well. You need to learn which areas have a higher concentration of Nexus and other good stuff, and which areas give growth molecules/ acid root. Keep notes on which areas are good. Keep notes on...
  8. P

New Community Manager

Mega Gratz Great move by the company. Great opportunity for the Ex-Skam.
  9. P

Skillgains?

AWWWEEEE, Thanks and +rep
  10. P

Skillgains?

Didn't Merry Mayhem used to come with skillgain events? I didn't read about that this year. Any ideas anyone?
  11. P

Black Hawk's 15$ Experiment Wiebke Ash Frown

Keep Up The Gr8 Work I'm following you. + reps all over the place ;)
  12. P

Enhancer Guide for (Noobs and) Dummies

Please post all there is to know about Enhancer crafting. I will try to keep first post updated and make a simple guide out of it. Thanks in advance, and many +reps to go around ;). 1.Beginners better start with low lvl BP 2.Beginners start with one BP and get up rate 3. Find the Empty...
  13. P

Extra skill period poll!

*5 Why not! (I know it doesn't really make sense for game as it Nerfs current skills) I missed last sg event due to old graphics card @ vu10, lets double it now. Lots of rep to go around.
  14. P

Continued Inventory and Graphics Problems

THANK YOU MEGA:wtg::wtg::yay:. I now have my game back. +rep
Back