Recent content by Poep

1. P

Compet "Deed" Revenue starts 25th Feb 2018

compet dead..that rhimes..its all fucking dead..its a non sustainable universe..carried on by a few uber depositors..GL and hf;) :dunce:
  2. P

Entropia Universe 15 Year Anniversary Interview

Rocktroepia...seriously..? My ears are still bleeding hearing this fucking trash metal/music(and i love classic ROCK)...horrible..its dead with all its flaws...i hope it is..to each its own i guess. As for the rest of the planet partners....?..hahaha...DEAD!! Gl and hf all;)
  3. P

An open thought..

Thanks for proving my point;) If you came in early hoarded a sjit load of cld's at 1k it was i believe..sat on them for a decade reinvested the income in AUD's and/or more CLD's you're good(avoided the compets). Then play like on saturday night when the kids are in bed for 2 or 3 hours. Sure...
  4. P

An open thought..

So pretty much it mimicks real life. When you have money to invest you do fine(buying cars with the profit..lol) But the average casual gamer shouldn't play this game,way to expensive,time consuming and outdated. My 2 cents.:dunce:
  5. P

Selling: Mining Skills

I guess that 500 into 5000 ped thing did not work? Free bump;)
  6. P

respawn timer...

It's most likely something like this..20% of the player base(couple of hundred avatars) generate 80% of MA's income. So yea, its a rich mens game.. To play this game on a daily base costs a freaking fortune(even hunting kerbs or mining unamped)..obviously i am not a rich guy or even remotely...
  7. P

Merry Christmas!

Have a good one with the family and everyone also a healhty and happy 2018:yay::D:dunce: Twilight Smoking Holland Circus(Still the same guy after 13 years) Peace
  8. P

When to compete in this merry mayhem

* minor detail...(for us noobs) bring 250-500usd in ammo otherwise dont bother.:eyecrazy:
  9. P

FYI: What does markup means?

Yup..mining is dead. I remember when i started around 2005 ish..i could actually fund my hunting with mining profits,average MU was 150% and a lot more sometimes even. Its way more expensive now because of this and only people with huge bankrolls should go mining..sad really:scratch2: Thank...
  10. P

8K Bery - MA serioulsy? What is this shit?

Why u guys keep crying about this? Its freaking sad, 95% of hunter hoflist is for "mid" and high level players ALL the time. So you got to invest 5k usd in gear and guns to hit a good hof..? Screw that..we noobs deserve a hof now and then ,in fact they should pop everyday. We all want a...
  11. P

OLA40 Atrox Valley + OLA02 Atrox Paradise Bonus Event

add me please Twilight smoking holland circus. please..ty;)
  12. P

Halloween Strongbox Opening Service by Xanato Kaso

Awesome service Sup all..? I would like to thank Xanato for thinking outside the box(pun intended) Awesome service..we both won:yay: Avatar:Twilight Smoking Holland Circus Take care and good luck all;)
  13. P

Servers down?

Glad you guys are allright.:laugh:
  14. P

Uber: Finally the Gamble paid off (at least a little)

grtz for you're payout.
Back