Recent content by pontfirebird73

1. pontfirebird73

MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

I am also getting the same error with Mastercard in the webshop. What is weird is i can depo in the game with the same card fine, just cant buy any keys.
  2. pontfirebird73

Info: Gunners list

please update me to 69 (76)
  3. pontfirebird73

Info: VSE / Repairers list

please update me to lvl 76 VSE
  4. pontfirebird73

Weapon Damage Enhancer Prices.

The slow down of enhancer breakage is only for L items.
  5. pontfirebird73

weight reduction containers & equus/firebirds

Your #3 is wrong. The in built system on the equus weight limit is bypassed by using those boxes.
  6. pontfirebird73

weight reduction containers & equus/firebirds

I think since there is no gravity in space the anti-grav part of those boxes shouldn't work. However just because there is no weight doesnt mean they have no mass, which is really what the equus limitation should be.
  7. pontfirebird73

Info: Gunners list

been a while since I updated mine. now at 68 hit (75 dmg)
  8. pontfirebird73

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

All it would take is a scan from a dev that was using it in order to get item info without default word in the title. I guess MA will look into it.
  9. pontfirebird73

I've been around him before doing mechs while he was healing himself. funny, never got any heals from him like it would do with an actual field chip.
  10. pontfirebird73

looks to me like the item info of the official tp chip was pasted onto the box with his gear. many people have item links of that stuff. i have links of most of what the ark dev team uses, doesnt mean I have it or have ever used it.
  11. pontfirebird73

tier 10 component

I've gotten a few from young Osseo but maybe 1 drop in 50 kills.
  12. pontfirebird73

Higher Latency

not just high latency. the sudden pauses every few minutes with a couple failed msgs is particularly annoying
  13. pontfirebird73

Help: Pathfinder stuck in warp

just have someone fly to your position and fire a shot at you.
  14. pontfirebird73

List of boosted (L) blueprints

here is a few of my golden bps weapons [Karma Killer (L) Blueprint (L)] [Helicopter MMB AS-41 (L) Blueprint (L)] [Modec VXT 300 (L) Blueprint (L)] [Starkhov LPR-25 (L) Blueprint (L)] [True Faith (L) Blueprint (L)] [Herman LAW-5 Desert (L) Blueprint (L)] vehicles [Gungnir Mk. 1 (C,L) Blueprint (L)]
  15. pontfirebird73

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

Even more concerning is what happens to stacks of attribute tokens that are less than 100? Are they worthless when iron missions are gone?
Back