Recent content by potter1

1. P

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

id like to add a team please !Register Ultimate Pk Hunting
  2. P

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

would like to withdraw please Hey, Could you please let me know when you may be online next id like to withdraw tyvm in advance
  3. P

Include or not AOL #14 Goki Minefield in Akoz's Ultimate Event

i disagree, i still have my longu and atrox missions to do, so i for one would spend a good deal of time there. what i do need. is for akoz to come online once in a while...
  4. P

Entropia Universe Release 14.6.1 Delayed

It may have been delayed, but well worth the wait, awesome update MA nice one!
  5. P

Servers Are Down

Gief game backkkk, why you update every time i have a day off :(
  6. P

Can you come online please helo there, when you get this can you please come online i have a question for you and would like to withdraw. thanks
  7. P

Win upto 134.95ped for just posting a price!

1750 or so is my guess. best of luck selling
  8. P

withdraw request Hello there, gone bust again im affraid and would like the withdraw the points i have. could you please give a rough estimate of whne you will be online again much appreciated Philip Kelly
  9. P

List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

Found this a while back #86 mining hi there, just spotted this post thought i would add my find, i got it a while back on foma (unamped) only told a few people i found it a no one believed me lolz i was gonna post a extract from my support ticket, but it wont let me copy and past, so if you...
  10. P

List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

Found this a while back #86 mining hi there, just spotted this post thought i would add my find, i got it a while back on foma (unamped) only told a few people i found it a no one believed me lolz i was gonna post a extract from my support ticket, but it wont let me copy and past, so if you...
  11. P

hmmm yes quite right, feels like longer.... wait and wait i shall indeed, for when akoz returns my prize redeem.
  12. P

love the event, hate the wait hey all concerned, first let me say i love the idea for the event and intend to get many many more globals in the coming months. however i am i need of an a103 amp and as i have amassed enough points it seems silly to buy one when i can claim it as a reward. now...
  13. P

noob questions if you please nvr mind all sorted :D
  14. P

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

sign me up! !Register Philip philip kelly
Back