Recent content by Psynergy

1. P

How much do you really care about graphics?

Oddly...this past graphics update was enough along with the other mechanism changes regarding enhancers to bring me back into the game and give me a glimmer of hope once again. It seems...Mindark still up to their usual shrouded mystery as they were quoted to say there was no graphics update in...
  2. P

Oblivion

I have tremendous respect for you for making this, and posting it public. This game has incredible potential, if things are changed. It will fail if it does not change them. First the corruption needs to stop, though it does seem the management is focusing more on EU now. However, their...
  3. P

Multipliers you get while mining

They need to do some adjusting of the way the flow of ore on big amps and such goes. In my opinion, they need to make the TT returns more stable to reward people using them, but adjust the way more rare ores and less common ones drop in return so that if the person is in the correct small...
  4. P

Selling: Eon (F)

Ahahaha oh god....the irony. I was about to buy out the foot too and then it disappeared right in front of me! It is a great armor for landgrab and general pvp. Glad to see it went to a good home! OP: What price for the shadow feet btw? I might pursue an upgrade instead.
  5. P

San's Q2: Explosive Projectile Crafting

There is as a reminder that many of us check this thread daily waiting for a reply.
  6. P

I didn't even see the buyout price was listed, I would have bought that out myself! My max bid was about +11k :ahh: I actually was planning on buying the eon parts and selling the ones I have along with the pegasus shins and gloves I have, so I'd have something a bit more uniform since pegasus...
  7. P

Suggestion: Remove...

Exactly. There is no gambling for many of us that actually understand the game. Clearly your gambling is an indicator of poor understanding of the game you are in so that you instead of treating it like a game of skill, you are ignoring what is in front of you and taking your own skill factor...
  8. P

Selling: Face Sculpting Chair

What price are you looking for? I'm looking for one.
  9. P

When was the last set sold? I wasn't aware of one changing hands for a very long time.
  10. P

It's in essence angel with nearly the most potent burn/pen bot armor combined. The problem is markup on some creatures was revisited, while the old school high markup loot bots carried was long ago eroded. Gone are the days of target assessment units, fluid memory, and other such being dropped...
  11. P

Efficency & Dpp - Latest Buzz Words

Ever seen him go? He...doesn't sleep. Just a trail of dead mobs lol
  12. P

Account Liquidation Auction

Despite how dearly much I would love to work for Mindark, I would never be able to part with my avatar as it means too damn much to me... Shame to see you go mate, do us all proud over in the big house.
  13. P

I'm certainly interested. Would allow me to complete my set versus selling mine. Any idea what kind of prices you're looking for? While I don't mean to offend you by the really lowball offer....I'll start the ball rolling on this with a bid of +8k for all eon parts, not including shadow foot.
  14. P

Selling: Level I Component Blueprints For Sale!

Hey what price on the following? galaxy sII blueprint basic coil Standard Intelligence Blueprint Projector Housing Blueprint Dark Lysterium Cogs Blueprint Chrysoberyl Fastners Blueprint System Stabilizer Blueprint
  15. P

Own Songkra Valley For A Day!

So just to clarify....if we were to beat you 7 days straight in a week, and then you were to offer a prize for your event at your selection that additionally took up ALL the tax money that was earned, then the person who won would get nothing because it was all spent already on 'promotional costs'?
Back