Recent content by punkout

1. P

Account sell out

Due to unfortunate circumstances I must sell out... If anyone is interested in taking my account please make a fair offer directly to me revelmedia@hotmail.com Male avatar Total skill points: 71,273 Highest level: Laser Pistoleer lvl 39 Please email me for more info or if you have any...
  2. P

Buying G apartment

hi, sorry i didnt see ur add before but i have a G apartment in genesis block D on the ingame auction! the tower block is now right next to the tp since they moved it, check it out. So you dont have to run far at all. thx goodluck
  3. P

Slow and Graphics problem, J@*#*!@&#!!!

me too!! im having the same problem but it should be easy for my system to run entropia!!! core2duo t9300 2.5 4gb ram (xp pro on sees 3gb) nvidia 8600gt what can i do??
  4. P

to sell or not to sell...

hey guys, I am thinking of selling out :( I was wanting to know if its possible to sell my account as a whole rather than chipping out? any help would be appreciated
  5. P

Selling: billton towers 4 apt 7H

Hi guys, I'm selling my wonderful apartment -billton towers 4 apt 7H will consider any serious offer bit sad to see her go...but the hunt must go on:)
  6. P

should i stay with H400 L

hey guys need some help here... i use the H400 L maxxed with A104 amp without any lasers or scope and was thinking of changing to something like the karma killer, but my hit ability is 3.6/10. I would ideally like to use my current SIB weapon (which i think is the HL12) but the mark up is...
  7. P

should i use maddox 4

hi all im currently using a maddox 4 with beast amp and im at lvl 32 i love the gun but it seems costly to run and the L alternatives at this lvl seem to have high markup. is there any other options me without losing to much firepower. would love to hear any opinions thx
  8. P

hey miggo im interested in your stall in genesis b. its a bit out of my price range though...do...

hey miggo im interested in your stall in genesis b. its a bit out of my price range though...do u take offers or is that a firm price... thx
  9. P

FOR SALE RUTUBA (f) shoulder guard

Hi guys this was the first and still maybe the only piece available! Its the best close (L) amour out there and its tt value is 217.50ped. not sure what its worth as prices for (L) amour seems to be all over the place, but anyway if your interested email me... revelmedia@hotmail.com cheers
  10. P

Rutuba f shoulder guard how much??

hi guys Im the first to loot the Rutuba f shoulder guard :) just wondering any idea what its worth?? I got it from an OA atrox
Back