Recent content by Qetesh

1. Qetesh

Operating system

Which operating system do you use while playing Entropia? If you use multiple select the one you use the most.
  2. Qetesh

ANNOUNCEMENT: Medusa's Head Apartments FIXED

I see we have a new patch out with bugfixes. Did anyone check if they fixed these finally?
  3. Qetesh

Sorry guys.. April fools day :yup:
  4. Qetesh

After ONE YEAR the calypso team has finally fixed the bugged Medusa's Head Apartments! It is now once again possible to place items in them! In addition all apartments has been increased to 1000 item points as compensation for the terrible delay in fixing these bugs. An official apology has...
  5. Qetesh

Kim|Calypso Interview with Normandie Radio

My question if it's not too late : When will medusa's head appartments be fixed?
  6. Qetesh

Info: Medusa apartments now available

The memberlist is not secret. It was posted in one of our earliest announcements, but I don't mind posting an updated version here: The current shareholders of medusa's head estates are: Qetesh, Squall, Ionar, MRmP, FruSnabel, Keano, Melman2002, Skorp, Radio, James Bling Cash, Divinity, Tony...
  7. Qetesh

Info: LONGU LAND Reopening for iron missions

Sorry about that. Spawn is now back to 4x 100%. Thank you for letting me know.
  8. Qetesh

Info: Medusa apartments now available

Good news! Medusa apartments and shops are finally functioning again! Both are available for sale at BO prices in the auctioneer at medusa TP. An apartment has also just now been put in auction at 1 ped SB.
  9. Qetesh

Entropia Universe 11.10.5 Release Notes

I am unable to log in right now. Did anyone check if the medusa shops and apartments are finally functional again? (Hard to know if that's a MA or FPC/SEE bug)
  10. Qetesh

Selling: UL Level 3 Finder Amplifier

bump .
  11. Qetesh

Consumer rights and Entropia

Thank you safara 16 more months has passed and I still think this thread is more relevant than ever. In my own original case some issues have been resolved. Some have been refused. Yet others are still on a permanent "on hold" basis. The last months has been haunted by bugged shops and...
  12. Qetesh

Selling: Land Area

pm sent +bump
  13. Qetesh

Selling: Land Area

Sure. If you send me a PM first stating who you are :)
  14. Qetesh

Buying: UL Mining Amp

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212240-UL-Level-3-Finder-Amplifier
  15. Qetesh

Selling: UL Level 3 Finder Amplifier

bump .
Back