Recent content by Qlram

1. Q

Qlrams Manhunt

Winner and loosers! The Manhunt ended well. We were 7 participates i think. The game turnout in a great war. I was running around like a tornado just trying not to get killed. But i did get some good shoots at my enemies. There were some bad thing at the event. First of all the lag. I went...
  2. Q

Qlrams Manhunt

Friday, one day to Qlrams Manhunt Three Participants - Qlram (me) - Yeux Bleu - Magnne This people are members of Struggle For Life. We look forward to kill some other ppl. We do know that we are the best. If you not belive me, do register and kill us all!
  3. Q

Qlrams Manhunt

Event System Rules Update 28 Mar 2006 "First: An issue in the Event System has been corrected. The fallout from this correction is that all registrations for all events must be repeated. The Registration fees paid have been returned to the avatars affected. We apologize for the inconvenience."...
  4. Q

Todays events

I like your eventpage rally much! Its a great idea ;)
  5. Q

Qlrams Manhunt

Hey people! More participants!! If more people register and spend some ammo at the event, the prize will get higher! ;) Ill be there, and my society!!
  6. Q

Qlrams Manhunt

Qlrams Manhunt #1 At Zychion citadel Saturday 04.01 Time 20:00-21:00 Prize 150 ped + the ammo spent during the event Ticket price 10ped. Qlrams Manhunt is one of the public event that have a good prize, 150 ped + the ammo spent during the event. Hopefully the prize will ends at 200+ peds...
Back