Recent content by qnaqnapow

1. Q

Entropia Life hacked? bugged? Broke?

I know what duplicating error looks like. Thanks, but I am not talking about duplicating, its actually all different values for each ppl.
  2. Q

Selling: Corinthian Silver Kanin Lv24 (12% Run Speed)

Hi, I want to sell my speedy bunny Level 24 Corinthian Silver Kanin Fully fed, selling for 250ped. PM me here or ingame.
  3. Q

Manipulating MU against rule?

Hello, Is manipulating MU intentionally by bidding super high on AH against rule? I just saw a person who bid ~100000% on 2500% avg MU item (Improved nanite @Arkadia AH). Which supposed to be 25ped but this guy bid over 1000ped on it. I don't know if it was a mistake or intentional bid.
  4. Q

ATROX POKER - Yes, you can play poker with Atrox!

Register me <Gun KimBoom Kim> This event looks good! So a 10-J-Q-K-A is possibly the highest right? I kind of don't understand what " Straight King high Straight beats a Ten high straight. " this means.. Sorry not a huge fan of poker, I just know the basic rules..
  5. Q

How would you feel ?

Read the very first thing this guy wrote and the answer from MA. I think MA already know the chat log he had conversation with someone. If we are not going to ask every one of people who used this thing "why didn't you report this for XXX amount of period", I don't think this is an issue right...
  6. Q

How would you feel ?

1) He waited bcuz he didn't test it himself or did not believe it will work (which is totally fine) 2) He waited bcuz he tested himself whether it really works or not for A MONTH!!! (which is BAD) But I think, in the replies above, he mentioned he didn't try himself
  7. Q

Question: Is it possible to leave your account in your Will or to your Estate?

or at least give me an option to donate my belongings to poor ppl if I die ;) I wanna do something good when I die.
  8. Q

this is totally ridiculous. I should worry about my game when I get a serious car accident lol I think the idea of having to have a secondary contact info (e.g. wife, family member) on account is a good way to solve the problem. bcuz my wife knows I have some money in my account she will...
  9. Q

I am really curious about this issue too. I think I saw a post about this happened who was trying to retrieve items from his dead brother's account.
  10. Q

How would you feel ?

Hey man, let's not make an assumption that he used the exploit. There are so many rumors about "this works or that works" and there are people who just ignore it assuming its just another rumor/theory. Maybe he heard about it a month ago, and he just ignored it for a month. And after a month...
  11. Q

How would you feel ?

Why would you feel offended if you didn't use the "cheating method" yourself? MA is just trying to start their investigation about it (which you reported), STARTING from you. When you report a crime to police (Let's say, you report a murder case, you found a dead body), the police will ask you...
  12. Q

Buying: Left Handed Ring - Halloween 19 or 18

Okay Pudding from the future, tell me what buffs Hallo20 have ;)
  13. Q

Buying: Looking for high tier [Genesis ArcSpark]

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  14. Q

Buying: Looking for high tier [Genesis ArcSpark]

still looking for it! bump bump
Back