Recent content by Quasar Najack

1. Q

Extracting in water

Yesterday I detected a strange signal while bombing and the spaceship was in the bottom of a lake. I wait for the drones to die and then I teleported to the middle of the lake and swim to the spaceship. Worked like a charm. Maybe it will work with mining deeds too. []'s Quasar
  2. Q

So I looted an "Something" Ventricle System...

Tks Dom. But since it is a rare item (I did check pe-wiki before coming here) I decided to get the latest up-tp-date info about the piece and its price. Sometimes a piece that was TT food 6 months ago can have a good markup today. You know that you never know, right? []'s Quasar
  3. Q

Many thanks. :) []'s Quasar
  4. Q

... what is it good for? TT value is 17 peds. Any tip? []'s Quasar
  5. Q

Self Defense for a new miner...

Hi. I am a newbie too and had the very same problem. Here is how I solved it: I bought a Justifier MkII, put a A103 on it, and also got a full ghost armor. I dont have the skill to use the Justifier MkII economically well (I've just made 10 HA in Opallo, and I have only 94 HP), but what do I...
  6. Q

Hello! And some questions. :)

I assume the idea of mixed armour is to have the best protection with the lowest cost, am I right? If so, can I say that some mobs cause more damage to some parts of our avatar and less damage to other, thus the "lighter" (cheaper) protection needed for those parts? When using only the harness...
  7. Q

Thanks for all the input. Self protection is the way to go, I guess, if not joining an society. I´ll look forward to join a society, of course, but not right now. I want the thrill of discovering the game´s secrets for a while. I´ll complete my goblin armour and try to skill the opalo in the...
  8. Q

Hi. I´ve been playing EU since 2 weeks ago. I already sweated, then I deposited some $$, then I did some hunt, then deposited some $$ more, then I did some mining, then I did some crafting (level I of course). I liked all activities, but the most rewarding (fun factor) was crafting. Built my...
Back