Recent content by QuietVega

1. QuietVega

Brads Colouring Service

Uber-Bump for an Uber-job well done. Brad's got some of the best in the business as far as cost/quality is concerned. The only thing better than service with a smile is service that makes everyone smile (because you got some kickin' colors on your kickin' new duds). Reliable and trustworthy...
  2. QuietVega

Most Amusing Death Scene

Apparently my neck has a ragdoll engine... I can't post one without the other...
  3. Entropia 2009-12-13 22-08-37-10

Entropia 2009-12-13 22-08-37-10

4. Entropia 2009-12-13 21-25-55-98

Entropia 2009-12-13 21-25-55-98

5. QuietVega

What is a Colonist MMO to you?

Squatters' Right most definitely... I actually hade a small living space behind a crafting machine in Atlas Haven for about a week before some noob came by and decided my home was more valuable in TT fodder form... Personally, open more places to live, versatile places, too. I see no reason...
  6. QuietVega

VU 10 and Entropedia?

My sentiments exactly. I personally plan on doing as much exploring as possible until VU 10.2 comes out... That way I can have the lay of the land and add as much as I can picture/location/loot-wise to update the charts/maps/pages. I suppose this will be a test of who really cares out there...
  7. QuietVega

VU 10 and Entropedia?

Would anyone mind telling me the plans of Entropedia for when VU 10 comes out? I know for a fact that the map will be changing quite a bit, but about how long do you think it will be in order to ensure that all other information is up to date and proven correct? Just some things I wanted to...
  8. QuietVega

Question: Who is your best DJ on AHR?

I had to vote Desire... She's got the musical taste of a lady, and doesn't have to be scantily clad to prove it. *Cough* *Cough* :D
  9. Can You Hear Me Now

Can You Hear Me Now

Quiet Vega's new cell phone...
  10. QuietVega

Competition: Design a Logo for AHR

Well, here's my attempt... Not much... But it's a start...
  11. Qtv's Atlas Haven Logo

Qtv's Atlas Haven Logo

12. Atlas Haven Radio - Twin Bar Party (2009-05-09)

Atlas Haven Radio - Twin Bar Party (2009-05-09)

Pictures from the Twin Peaks Bar party on Saturday, May 9, 2009. (Hosted by Atlas Haven Radio)
  13. Atlas Haven Radio - Twin Bar Party (2009-05-09)

Pictures from the Twin Peaks Bar party on Saturday, May 9, 2009. (Hosted by Atlas Haven Radio)
  14. Atlas Haven Radio - Twin Bar Party (2009-05-09)

15. Atlas Haven Radio - Twin Bar Party (2009-05-09)

Back