4. Q

Selling: Paladin M set

Bump(aladin) :cool:
  5. Q

BO lowered to tt+80
  6. Q

I'm selling my Paladin M set, price tt+80 My set has 6 parts, only the elusive thighs are missing. All parts are at tier 2.xx. It's more of a fashion/rarity set maybe, but I have also enjoyed actually using it during my hunts, hence the tier rates. Best way to get in contact with me is...
  7. Q

FYI: Otis Commander Team Hunt - 9pm 28/01 on Dsec-9 (Monria)

I'll be there :handgun:
  8. Q

Selling: Einar's QR=24760 Blueprint Collection (SOLD)

Can you please clarify the end date ? 1 week from now is not 25th October...
  9. Q

Selling: A lot of Blueprints - many old from 2007

I bid 1 ped for each of the following bps : Standard Transparency Layer Blueprint 1 01.33 Electropositive Modulator Blueprint 1 00.01 Standard Damper Blueprint 1 00.01 Durable Hood Blueprint 1 00.01 Warrior Thigh Guards Blueprint 1 00.01 Prosecutor M5 (L) Blueprint 1 00.01
  10. Q

Question: Adj EP-41 vs L alternatives

I prefer to add the amps, because that is more realistic and it does play a role in this case. To burn 10000ped with LP-35+A106 you would need 62181 shots. At 7980 uses per LP-35, you would need 7,86 guns. At 117% you would pay 100 ped in markup. The efficiency is indeed 7.7% higher, so you...
  11. Q

Thanks for your input already Wizz, good point. When we would do the same total amount of dmg, let's say 100 000 dmg, the LP-35+A106 combo costs 33620 pec in total (incl the mu paid on the gun). The mu which you "wasted" in this amount is 324 pec. But both the Efficiency and dpp (even after...
  12. Q

My preferred weapon type ingame has always been laser pistol. Because of that I am always interested in discussions regarding the "best setup" for a given budget, those questions pop up regularly in this forum. I very often see the recommendation to buy an Adj EP-41 (for those who can't...
  13. Q

Selling: SOLD Bulk of blueprints

I offer 150 ped.
  14. Q

Selling: SOLD Bulk of blueprints

I offer SB 100ped.
  15. Q

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

You can update me to 103.
Back