Recent content by R4tt3xx

1. R

Info: Metronome Style Mining Method

1) Buy a rookie finder and a few probes. 2) Mute all PC sounds 3) Put on your headset 4) Download and install a FOS metronome app 4) Set the app to x BPM where x is LESS THAN 8 PS If anyone can mine at 8 BPM please let me know how. 5) Go mining with the beat exhausting just 1 rookie finder 6)...
  2. R

Mining system broken

So much effing work, just for MA to change the location of these so called "nodes"...
  3. R

Mining system broken

Nope, it's a cylinder.
  4. R

Mining with profit : Monthly results

Mining is incredibly simple. Put as many probes in the ground as you can as fast as possible. If you are not satisfied with the results on your 2nd or 3rd probe, pack it in and try another day... Dynamic system yea !!!
  5. R

Mining diary by Interstate

Interesting... After reading this, I did notice that your enthusiasm has gotten a lot less, narcotic. Do you have any thoughts on why that may be ?
  6. R

Project Entropia Mining System - Old School Veins

Back to the story.. DISCLAIMER.... Use at your own risk.... A little bit of googling and a model later, I had an Excel spreadsheet that for the most part did not miss. There were exceptions however. If someone mined within the same set grid of my avatar (yes the array spawned in a set grid)...
  7. R

So when this system was maxed out. My TT value was 300% consistently... This was back in the days of lyst having a MU of 200%. Every drop of 1 ped was at least 3 ped back. And this was before amps...
  8. R

I have been wanting to put down a post regarding how mining worked in the old version of PE for a long time now... First off, a disclaimer, these are my opinions and observations. This strategy generated profit of about 7k in a few months of leisurely mining. OK let's get started... The...
  9. R

Other players mining before you affects your hit rate

Who says mobs/claims don't move .... So claims could be the corpses of invisible entities... That is a very interesting approach.
  10. R

Think of the implications of claims being avatar generated... If I know that dropping a probe, generates a probe with a set offset from the avatar, that could be and has been exploited...
  11. R

I do not think that MA uses a diceroll when you use a probe... That does not make sense as you would have to black list 2*pi*r^2*(max depth-min depth) points PER probe... Rather I would and I hate a admit it... a PRNG seed that generates a database / white list of points that enter a cool down...
  12. R

Thanks Ace, something to think about..
  13. R

I am going to resurrect an old thread... As I have a very simple question. I perceive the flow of finding a claim working like this. 1) Avatar drops probe/s from a set coordinate using a finder. 2) A request is sent to the "black box" initiating the scan. Finder decays 3) The scan takes a few...
  14. R

Mining for profit

Thankyou for posting all these posts Leeloo.. At last something just clicked in my head..... But this is not the thread for this discussion...
  15. R

My Mining Journey

Sounds about right...
Back