Recent content by raeliean

1. R

Breer M2a what to hunt? and/or looking for a team

Hello! I just upgraded from a maxed out sollomate opallo to my first Breer m2a. I say first because it's (L) so I figure I'll kill it at some point. Additionally I have a vivo t10 and pixie armor with 2a plates attached With this new found power, I think that the things I have been hunting...
  2. R

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Please post the weekly ped paid out along with the percentage.
  3. R

CE2 Patience is a Virtue

The good ole shoot first aim later technique :laugh:
  4. R

Where are the mobs?

I am having trouble finding mobs. Does anyone know where any mobs are?
  5. R

What is EFD

What is EFD? I would like to know everything about it. How do you gain it, what does it do, why does it have a savings? Is it worth PED? Do you get more for posts?
  6. R

A101 and A102

After maxing opallo should I get the A101 or A102? I notice A101 does penetration and A102 does burn, but I'm not sure what penetration does? Or is it better to try for an A103 with both pen and burn? What about with the breer m1a or m2a when I advance? Will it be best to keep an A101 for...
  7. R

Omegatron A103 vs. E-amp 13 ??

So I am looking at buying an amplifier and I have a few questions. Currently my damage with the Solomate Opallo is 5.6/10 When do I: Buy a new gun? Buy an amplifier? What's the difference between Omegatron A103 burn: 10 penetration: 2 TT value: 30 E-amp 13 burn: 12 penetration: 1...
Back