Recent content by Raelius

1. Raelius

Question about sweat prices

Wow some great info there thanks a lot for the replies
  2. Raelius

Ah ok about the same as I remember then. Thanks for the replies.
  3. Raelius

I have recently returned to EU and have noticed that sweating is a bit different. I have also heard about changes with MF. So with all of these changes what is the going price for sweat now?
  4. Raelius

NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

I applied for Legion and happy to say I was accepted yesterday. Thanks for following up though .. much appreciated:)
  5. Raelius

Username & PW recovery?

haha thanks again for the reply, and sorry the dumb question. After I posted I seen the sticky about password retrieval :hammer:
  6. Raelius

NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

I would love to join NBK. I submitted an app in game. If there's something else I need to do please let me know :)
  7. Raelius

Username & PW recovery?

Hello, I played EU a while back and apparently signed up for an Entropia Tracker account. However, I can't remember my username or Password in order to login. Is there anyway I can recover this information?
  8. Raelius

Couple of Questions

Thanks for info Zane. Much appreciated.
  9. Raelius

Couple of Questions

Hey all, I played EU for a little while about a year or so ago and now have decided to give a another shot for a while. However, I have a couple noob questions. First, I have seen in other posts that the mentoring system is no longer in place. When I was playing I was still a disciple under a...
  10. Raelius

Party Time!

Sounds great! A little more feedback and I'll start working on getting something set up :D
  11. Raelius

Party Time!

So i bought an apartment a while ago and have finally finished decorating it. :yay: I was thinking about throwing a little party to celebrate. :wtg: I was just wondering if I posted a time and date if anyone would be interested in joining the festivities, and if so would you have an...
  12. Raelius

Buying: Megaview Display

I'm looking for a megaview display if someone has one they want to get rid of please let me know. Post your price here or shoot me a pm
  13. Raelius

Buying: Black Marble Pedestal

I need several black marble pedestals. I seem to have a hard time finding them on the AH. If someone could sell me some please let me know. Thanks.
  14. Raelius

events question

Thanks for the replies and encouragement :D. I think I'm definitely going to look into trying something like this
  15. Raelius

events question

Hi all, I was just wondering about different ways to make PED. I haven't played all that much and don't know a whole lot about the game. I was wondering if it is possible to do things like throw parties and charge entry fees to get in or hold other small events like this for fun and maybe make a...
Back