6. rastamannen

Selling: Herman SIR-40 Tier 3,7

Daily Bump
  7. rastamannen

Selling: Herman SIR-40 Tier 3,7

Will consider bids from TT+2800
  8. rastamannen

Buying: looking for a new Sword, Laser riffle, something ul with sib

Check out my Shagadi sword Tier 2 on auction. Nice tier rates.
  9. rastamannen

Selling: Skills!

First Auction: 6898 Anatomy 6585 BLP Weaponry Techonology 6419 Markmanship Auction ends October 12th (Sunday) @ 19:00 Remember there is no minimum Start bid.
  10. rastamannen

Selling: Skills!

I will auction out my skill in this thread. I will auction out 3 skills at a time. Buyer dont have to bid on all three skills and he doesnt need to buy all points. Buyer brings ESI, collateral can be provided if necessesary. Rules: State what skill you are bidding at and how much peds u are...
  11. rastamannen

Communication and Development Roadmap

I salute you (MA) for coming out of the closet and talk to the gamers. Now I will enjoy my Sleepy Bulldog pale ale even more :beerchug:
  12. rastamannen

Question: Hunting or mining?

I have only read post one. It depends on how much u want to deposit. Mining is demanding à bigger budget but it also gives better mu if u know where to mine. Im doing both, i can always switch over if i get tired of hunting. If u are à player with patience u can do whatever, if u lack patience...
  13. rastamannen

What would you do with your 200k ATH

I would hire som painters and do a break in @ MA:s Office and paint everything pink. The rest i would loose in hunting
  14. rastamannen

Inside info? The sky falling?

Well i do believe that they are milking the market and do as little as they can until they go bankrupt. If people dont see that thats fine by me. To me its not worth chipping out anyway, ive already sold most of My gear. MA cant win a big player base without funds and motivation.
  15. rastamannen

New Great Event OLA 39 : Hunt the Atrox, Own the atrox

register: jimmy rastaman swedin
Back