Recent content by Ratez

1. R

The true meaning of perception

*deleted* misread
  2. R

Realisation

I didn't get offended by that because its true :). The addiction part convinces otherwise. So what I lack in willpower which is also reinforced by addiction, I take a break to tune myself. I tell myself, 'hey you were able to mine back when amps were not around, why can't you do that now?'...
  3. R

Realisation

I've tried but I have mined on FOMA for far too long. For the longest I remember, I've always been on FOMA. So when I say that I do not render the possibility of me returning to the game as zero, I hope I can come back with a fresh mind and also hopefully view it as a brand new game where...
  4. R

Realisation

I blame my perception of the game and not the game itself. I thought this was made clear in my post, that what the game is, is how we percieve it. I went down the wrong path and treated it as gambling. Just like in life; we choose our way to play the game and I went down the wrong direction...
  5. R

Realisation

I had just come to the realisation that... I am no longer having any fun in this game. The frustrations I get from this game and my personal experience of this game is no longer what I used to percieve. I believe I am not the only one when I say that I have always been in denial that this is...
  6. R

Question: I keep getting a message...

When your pc lags, EU temporarily freezes causing it to think that the game closed. I only get it on my laptop which lags alot.
  7. R

Developer-Notes---1

So if I go into a dome aiming to mine for MU, I will be getting constant losses as the drop rate for the ores I am aiming for is tweaked to be rarer? Or am I reading wrong? Does that then mean we should not only look at MU but what actually HoFs and globals easily? E.g. alternative and duru...
  8. R

Attention pirates

The time has come. Let the flame wars begin..
  9. R

Big Depositors - lets start doing business with each other

Funny how a selected few that are against what the OP says ironically shown their own true colors. It only serve to taint your cause.
  10. R

Alright we've all had our fun again. When is the principal coming to close this thread?
  11. R

1) I am pointing at how the hole in mining is easily exploitable by MA, not specifically newbs. Continue the blind faith when there are much bigger organisations that wouldn't think twice to rob 2) If you can't agree with my main point that its much easier for newbs to enter mining than...
  12. R

If you had read that thread you would've seen my post about the event for mining. ONE EVENT is not EVENTS. Feel free to continue missing the point. You also conveniently avoid my point on 'big-game mining'. FOMA has no MU. Oh wait, now you will go and ignore the fact that I say it is about...
  13. R

I would just like to step in and say you're either avoiding what the problem is or misread what he is saying. We are addressing the issue of how 'everyone has equal chances to HoF and ATH' is flawed. Obviously hunting has a barrier to entry with only high level people hunting mobs that dish...
  14. R

The only thing I find out of hand at the moment is this: http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=160363 I hope that there is some correlation between average claim size with depth we can mine. Unlike hunting, all our peds are going to these players whom we have never...
  15. R

25k CLD buyer discovered!

If we talk about speculation, how sure are we that MA has always only earn from decay? Those ATH given to newb avatars, maybe MA created them?
Back