Recent content by Raul Jol Kehra

1. R

EU on Linux (WINE)

Just recently installed Ubuntu 7.04. Competely new to linux so all this is over my head for now. I hope to give this a go as soon as I've got my bearings around ubuntu/debian basics. :computer: Hope my society does not kick me out before then. Thanks to Hrafninn and all the other Linux...
  2. R

Cartography (Neomap)

Thanks to both of you, will try these out. And will learn to use search more often, hehe.
  3. R

Cartography (Neomap)

:painter: Found the following software for Mapping PE locations and stuff. Neomap http://neomap.redcellcorp.com/help/index.html Upon accessing the website I was disappointed to learn that the development of this freeware product had been halted and could not find a Map version for Amethera.:(...
  4. R

Genetics and DNA Samples

Thanks alot sherwood :) Damn! had the skull and neckbone but sold them a while ago :(
  5. R

Genetics and DNA Samples

Currently have exosaur tooth. I know more experienced entropians have expressed that there is no great demand for Exo, Berc, etc, DNA samples and that its better just to tt them. Out of curiosity, how do you actually go about creating those DNA samples from animals parts? :scratch2:
Back