Recent content by Ray-B

1. Ray-B

Will the real EU Comunity please stand up?

Maybe you got nothing to complain about, while other people does. As long as a player/customer have a working account and can loggin or come back to the game at anytime and maybe they are active in forum too, I consider this people part of the community, people dont have to love the game to be...
  2. Ray-B

Will the real EU Comunity please stand up?

Hopfully you understand by now why the dissatisfied people are still around, but oviously in this case you have an out of place negative attitud to the real EU community - the people that really cares about the present and the future of the game, MA focuses too much on making money instead of...
  3. Ray-B

I Need Community Help

If you read your own first post and read like you were someone else, then you wouldn't expect a diffrent reaction to this, and yeah some may have pushit a bit, personally I never thot you were a scammer, just a victim, but If you post here in the forum means you must be ready to get some...
  4. Ray-B

Hola Jdegre, buen animo y energias en la sociedad, queria ingresar a la soc de un amigo que hace...

Hola Jdegre, buen animo y energias en la sociedad, queria ingresar a la soc de un amigo que hace mucho tiempo no juega y me canse de esperar, Kike me recibio en la sociedad y espero poder dar aunque sea animo, me estoy poniendo al dia con lo nuevo ya que hace mucho no juego, espero que me...
  5. Ray-B

I Need Community Help

Strange scammer that gived you the promised vehicles days after you dropped the 600 ped, she was a honest scammer then:) No one can help from here in the forum if they dont know you as someone sayd, do a support case to get insight about the reason for all this and follow it, maybe you done...
  6. Ray-B

Kaos Recruiting

Hehe nice pic Mega, I hope that more people comes to fill in those empty holes, there is still room to many more:) Kaos RECRUITING!!! :yay:
  7. Ray-B

Calypso is back by MA ......

Too much inactivity can kill your account, and that will bring death to your avatar indeed! Don´t take the quote literately :ahh:
  8. Ray-B

Kaos Recruiting

Nice;) Thanks! what a nice society enviroment you got there, nice people, humor, kindness and Mega at the head, what more could you wish for? This part hooked Me completely: •Eccentrics and oddballs welcome. fits me perfectly, I hope you have the patience!!! Thanks again and greetings to...
  9. Ray-B

Injury due to entropia

Thanks for this very wise words Mika :wise: :)
  10. Ray-B

To me Entropia Universe lost it’s magic.

Same feelings here Mariko!
  11. Ray-B

I am worried!! TOU paragraph

I have to quote you again because now I am wondering: What do yo mean by this? Do you mean that 99.9% of any MMO game on the market gives you the money you have deposited in the last six months back in case they shut the game off? But then you say this: Are you saying now that 99.9% of any...
  12. Ray-B

I am worried!! TOU paragraph

:scratch2: Very bad comparison :ahh:, there is big difference between EU and other MMO games, the potentials in the amount of money people can lose are very different EU is just not like other MMO games :eek:
  13. Ray-B

Petition

I am nostalgic too, a piece of old Entropia sounds :cool:
  14. Ray-B

Insights into our Golden Age

Lets say you are natural flying in a REM sleep state dream, all the senses of the mind and body does not have necessary to be activated and in contact with an accurate environment to make it feel 100% real inside the dream, because objectivity related nature about what is real does not necessary...
  15. Ray-B

Insights into our Golden Age

This is a very nice example to describe real reality, only one is the real thing no matter the mind delusion, simulations are fun though :) Real can't get more real! for example dreams feels real but they are not, that makes the natural mind the best simulator.
Back