Recent content by Rayne Jade

1. Rayne Jade

***WoF 2011 Judge Thread***

You know I am in :thumbup: A word about being on a team and being a judge... it's ok. There are simply too many checks and balances for anyone to cheat and award a team extra points. We encourage active WoF participants to judge as well. Note #2: Please please please - anyone that is judging...
  2. Rayne Jade

WoF 2011: Your Two Cents

Traditionally, WoF was structured as such: QUALIFIERS (top 24 advance)(1 QUAL hunt in 2007, all others 2 QUAL hunts) STAGE HUNT (24 teams in 6 groups, 4 teams to a group; each team vs each team on same mob list; top 2 in each group advance) STAGE HUNT (12 teams in 3 groups, 4 teams to a group...
  3. Rayne Jade

WoF 2011: Your Two Cents

Can you explain what you mean, please?
  4. Rayne Jade

WoF 2011 Forum Created

Thank you Ma'am!! Teams - let's get busy recruiting. As Hurrikane said, regardless of the number of participants, we will make it happen. Looking forward to a great 5th World of Firepower v2011 :yay:
  5. Rayne Jade

Question: Why do ppl spend lotsa peds on UL wep thats worse than L ones???

For what it's worth, that is pretty much my opinion as well. I was once at the mercy of the market and now I am not. I either have the PED to repair my items or I don't - either way the ball is in my court and my ability to play is not controlled by someone else or the availability of the item...
  6. Rayne Jade

SORRY to all WoF participants.

Sorry about the internet issues, but glad to hear the medical stuff is better. I, too, had a RL interruption - the Army insisted that I do a few things (they can be demanding like that). Soon I will be back home and able to get busy. I have asked for the WoF 2011 subforum to be built so...
  7. Rayne Jade

Any news on WoF 2011 yet?

Look for us to get busy in mid-December. Hurrikane is having internet problems so I will probably take the reins again... hopefully no one has an objection ;) I will be looking for the usual suspects in terms of teams and hoping for a few new teams as well. Look at how well the new teams did...
  8. Rayne Jade

WoF 2010: Team Sweden

Yes... once a schedule is determined for WoF 2011 we will get a new sub-forum up and team threads will be allowed for any country (within reason) to recruit.
  9. Rayne Jade

Whats your ping and where do you live?

East Coast, USA (Maine)
  10. Rayne Jade

Info: Top 15 All Time High for Every Mob v3

Updated - thanks!! And it appears to be your first post, too :thumbup:
  11. Rayne Jade

what is this?

It is indeed old news. There is nothing to gain by reviving the issues again here. Calypto was dealt with accordingly - that's is all that needs to be said. :locked:
  12. Rayne Jade

PCF Rules Discussion Thread

Don't worry... I am already used to be "not official" ;)
  13. Rayne Jade

PCF Rules Discussion Thread

I see your point, Mastermesh... but to be honest I don't feel chat police is what we need. We need more people to be considerate of others. It is a simple as that. I don't think that will happen because the internet is great equalizer. People will say and do things online they would never...
  14. Rayne Jade

Question: Do you consider your deposits an investment, or a purchase?

Definitely #1 - a purchase. I view it as entertainment. After considering the cost of gas to get there, then a drink + popcorn, price of a ticket, and gas to get home... I have more fun in EU than at the movies (and I can download most movies free anyway :laugh: ) Any profit (rare) is welcome...
  15. Rayne Jade

Warning Vamp Cath BG is run by ROCK STARS

While this does take place on RockTropia, the main point is PVP. As there is no subforum in "Other Planets" for PVP discussion, this seems like a logical place for it. I ask that folks try to remember the "RP" part in the term MMORPG ;) For those that don't know or don't remember... it's...
Back