Recent content by Redwolf

1. Redwolf

Selling: Blueprints for sale, bulk sale

Blueprints I will buy how much peds ?
  2. Redwolf

Selling: STORAGE CLEANOUT: Componants blueprints

Blueprints Ill buy them just depends how much and if you haven't sold the already
  3. Redwolf

farming the price to grow

Thank you very much for your advice. I took your advice Noorie but unfortunately it did not work for me , have sent in support case but no response so far but early days so I give them time to investigate .
  4. Redwolf

I can move it but not rotate it so how is it done , I click on the four arrows from the front door and move it it is a little iratic but it does move but don't know how to rotate it
  5. Redwolf

Just adding further info . The plot deed was in my storage and I tried and failed then I noticed that baron said in his reply that the deed has to be in inventory I tried that and still didn't work. Another question . Can we turn the built snug facing east , north , west and south if so how ...
  6. Redwolf

Thank you baron for your reply much appreciated. In plot Management window it shows. Gardening 0/2 , Building 1/2 , Factory 0/0 , Utility 0/0 . When the Hammer / Construction icon is selected , the construction window shows . Available Constructions , Omegaton colonist Snug and Omegaton Acorn...
  7. Redwolf

I have built the snug but cant get the boxes to grow plants in ? . I was getting the boxes before I built the snug but not now . I appreciate any help
  8. Redwolf

Info: Snug the price to build

Many thanks jetman ill go and look ty
  9. Redwolf

Info: Snug the price to build

Nice bit of info thank you . Once a building has been built I suppose its a permanent fixture so when you upgrade it will be on top of existing area plus the increase in size if any. or can you move it around on the plot ?
  10. Redwolf

Selling: Isle of Troy CLD Plots with Composite Planks

have you sold the plots ? I am interested but didn't see your offer
  11. Redwolf

Question: Price of new estates

your income is same as the normal CLDs and the value is set by the seller not MA. The reason the CLDs X are marked with an X is so that you cant use them again to purchase another estate.
  12. Redwolf

Selling: Isle of Troy # 10 40x40 Land Plot

waiting for reply hehe
  13. Redwolf

Selling: Isle of Troy # 10 40x40 Land Plot

I am interested please contact me through player register or in game and we can discuss the matter
  14. Redwolf

Question: Unclaimed Plots

I am interested to buy please contact me so we can discuss
  15. Redwolf

Uber: 17501 peds Erionite in Ark Underground

Grats m8 :yay:
Back