Recent content by Renegade_59

1. Renegade_59

Enough is enough, MA! IMMEDIATE action required!

Danger? oh right right... Danger... nice view. I mean uh, right, spikes and all.
  2. Renegade_59

My 100 achievement!

100 Globals, hofs and ATH's, The last one was perfect for you, did anyone notice her 100th achievement was exactly 100 PED? (or pretty close to it at least) Big grats, +rep ^_^
  3. Renegade_59

Looking for Missing Person :(

Well... There are no posts regarding her first, middle, or last name, and there are no users by her first middle or last name, sorry I couldnt be any help =S
  4. Renegade_59

How would you spend 8000 peds??

1: Invest that 8000* PEDs untill its increased to about 13,000. 2: keep 3,000 in reserve in case you do something stupid. 3: Get a nice FAP of your own preference(never was too good of a medic myself) 4: Start off with say... plated Gremlin? 5: Get a A104 amped A3 Justifier Mk II with a scope...
  5. Renegade_59

Report Random Acts of Kindness Here...

Just went on a +repping spree.. I believe I'll continue it after reading this, +rep ;) Edit: We're nominating? hm... I never knew Miller that well, but Tedt was always a pretty nice guy. so I nominate him.
  6. Renegade_59

What armour would you choose?

Ah... this brings back memories.... Last christmas I went to one of the malls... one of the older guys went up to the santa and asked for full shadow armor, The santa sneezed and asked the man to repeat himself, He did, the santa then proceeded to have a heart attack. <Fictional story, do not...
  7. Renegade_59

Lag in PA is an embarassment

<semi-off topic> Lag In PA?! Blasphemy! </semi-off topic> Yeah, The lag in PA is pretty bad, Sorry to hear about all this mate, My comp overheats routinely while im there.
  8. Renegade_59

Unnoficial Mentoring

Hey, Sorry I was away for so long, this account seems to be working now. I appreciate the rep, really.
  9. Renegade_59

Sorry I was away

Ive been away for around 6..7.. something over 7 months, sorry for my hibernation, Im back now, I plan to re open my theme park with many many changes.
  10. Renegade_59

Entropia Adventures (Theme Park) General Park Information

Please Note we are no longer in Zychion, We've moved Northeast of Treasure Island City. www.pethemepark.tetratrust.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well, Cramming it all into one thread didnt go too well. lol, so I've split the 16 page...
  11. Renegade_59

Entropia Adventures (Theme Park) Hiring Thread

Please Note we are no longer in Zychion, We've moved Northeast of Treasure Island City. www.pethemepark.tetratrust.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: section names are excerpt from the original giant thread, so the Section names...
  12. Renegade_59

Zychion Theme Park - Now Hiring

Bumpity Bump
  13. Renegade_59

Unnoficial Mentoring

<- tired of bumping
  14. Renegade_59

" I'm Proud To Play This 'Game' "

... Bump ^_^
Back