Recent content by ReVeaL

1. ReVeaL

Eu first ever car show

Congratulations to All those that Attended Entropian Universe Very FIRST EVER CAR SHOW at Treasure Island City Platinum Building Deck 10 Many people was out there showcasing there Cars. A lot of Cool rides were seen. Thank you to Sarah Zap Charlton for Taking the First EVER CAR SHOW...
  2. ReVeaL

Club Calypto

Dance Evolution Come out to Club Calypto Support the Dance Evolution!! every Friday! 00:00 is the time 11-A is the spot Treasure island city is the please Platinum is the Building Dance Evolution is about everyone buckin out! stopping where ever you may be and Dancing! Dance All over EU...
  3. ReVeaL

Show your dancing moves and emotions !

Of course I AGREE!!! very much needed pass due!! Real Cool Rockin!! Honor to you Chris on the Post! Much respects to you for that I definitely wish to have more Dance Emotes in this game. I think it will be a very cool add to the game. Granted that we have the old ones in for more than...
  4. ReVeaL

Buying: Boar Arm-Guards: Respects

I am looking for some Boar Arm-Guards: Male Please PM me if anyone or if you know anyone that has this Armor Piece for Sale I will like to buy it from you ASAP. Respects to EU and EU forum ReVeaL
  5. ReVeaL

Has the lack of loot affected your participation?

That is why fnalig: When you start getting around 20 % returns from everything you try to do ingame, i belive the most addicted players even had enough, and quit defend MAs actions. psychnosiz: yes it has affected my participation, i'm scared to drop a bomb or shoot a mob nowadays. Even...
  6. ReVeaL

HoF of the Month - October

Cool Knight Rider Was cool back in the day I respect him David is forgotten here in the U.S. though Love the Youtube video of him ReVeaL
  7. ReVeaL

Lets add up the clothes decay

"Nods" "Shakes Kujo Hand"<-Handshake Same to you ReVeaL
  8. ReVeaL

To Kujo Kujo writes "*pof* back ><" Glad to see you will reveal yourself again. Kujo writes "you dont agree that MA allready has our money?" I never agreed nor disagreed with you here. Bottom line I'm talking about PEDs and what it is. Mind Ark having our money is something known for years...
  9. ReVeaL

The Bottom Line Bottom Line Kujo You keep using this line in your post very loosely "Kujo writes -You need to understand that PED is not real money, it's only virtual and no different from any items tt value." What is real Money? Money in real life is nothing more but a "Value" What is...
  10. ReVeaL

Looking for a new soc

ReVeaL Come talk to me Calin Come talk to me Calin (Panther), "Shakes Panther hand" <-handshake it will be an honor to talk to you in game. Take care Panther ReVeaL
Back