Recent content by Rick Sliver

1. R

Iron Foul

GZ Karmic!
  2. R

Uber: Kitten 4k hof XD

I think this is the first time I've ever actually seen this spelt anywhere! GZ on the nice loot!
  3. R

Achievement: Finally made it...

I've been after this for awhile, and I finally got it the hard way. Last 5 levels or so I used nothing but laser pistols or an apis to skill... I wanted it, but I wasn't going to go out and spend a fortune SIB guns. Nothing wrong with a little combat sense... ;)
  4. Combat Sense

Combat Sense

5. R

Question: Shadow(tier2) vs Supremacy

Shadow looks better, and you can take the (cheap) enhancers off to make it more eco.... Also, Shadow looks better... ;)
  6. R

Selling: Mid-level hunter sell out (everything goes)

You weren't lying when you said you had a lot of stuff to sort through. Sorry to see you go Sim.
  7. R

Sarahs Teddybear Event @ OLA 26

8. Allos #16

Allos #16

9. R

WoF 2010: Team Canada

Due to work complications and time differences I'm not sure if I'll be able to help out that much... but I'll be around for support when and where I can. 49 Laser Sniper 145 Health Armour/Plates: Ghost/Grem/Sala/L armours 5bs/6as Guns/Amps: Now usually my ep41... will get an appropriate...
  10. R

Selling: Bulk Cumbriz Ignots

bump..........
  11. R

Selling: Bulk Cumbriz Ignots

As titled, I'm selling cumbriz ignots. I'll be selling under MU with discounts for large orders. If any are interested please drop me a PM. Current MU is a little over 116.5%. Thanks for you time.
  12. R

Uber: 13K Cumbriz-1st Tower

I haven't had much of a chance to play for the last month or so... been on for an hour here and there. I logged in the other night, and was talking to my soc mate.. I told him my hunting loot wasn't very good and he suggested some mining, as he had just finished a run, and it was +. I got...
  13. My 1st Tower

My 1st Tower

14. R

Petition for "No Teaming" Rule in Mayhem

Rick Quick Silver
  15. R

Rules for Merry Mayhem 2009

Read through this thread, but didn't see anything about updates. Anyone know if MA is planning on any updates during this time? I know a lot of people are still having problems after various updates are implemented.. not to mention the time it takes to DL. For myself I have horrible DL...
Back