Recent content by RickEngland

1. RickEngland

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

They shouldn't call themselves CEO's in the first place. I was watching the news earlier, the young woman running a nursery labelled herself the chief executive,...ffs seriously. Most of these people are average middle managers at best. I struggle to take any of them seriously when they...
  2. RickEngland

Difficult one though isn't it, convincing your existing players there's personal value just around the corner, and trying to find new players trying to get to level 500 to catch up 🤣🤣. I'm not a fan of these insanely priced weapons, the consequence of MA trying to seek revenue selling thier own...
  3. RickEngland

No chairman message thanking Henrik for his valuable contribution and effort as CEO, over the last few years. Just he's gone, here's the new guy. Interesting. I smell a difference of opinion. 🤣🤣
  4. RickEngland

Selling: WTS T3,99 [A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected] - PRICE Reduced

Since you've had zero offers for almost an entire year. I offer 15k pure peds.
  5. RickEngland

Selling: Enigma L4 t5.99

Go for 8k see if you get out bid. 😁
  6. RickEngland

Achievement: 1st to lvl500

50% to level 1000, getting there gratz. 😜 Shame no new title at 500 like "Entropia Lord", I'm sure you'd love that. Gratz again you skilling nutter. 😁 Hey MA give him Entropia Lord. 🤣🤣
  7. RickEngland

Suggestion: Loan Contract / Deed system without collateral (enforced by system)

I see little value in renting weapons, might as well buy a good L weapon, which are considerably cheaper based on some of the insane rental prices I've seen. Besides most of those rentals advertised are just 'bs' trying to maintain a weapon resale price. Who pays (example) 500 ped a day with...
  8. RickEngland

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

I think MA should do whatever they want, as they know best. Like the ability to convert L1 tamed pets into tokens (which MA considered ages ago). Nudge nudge, wink wink 😜 No one wanted tesla 'cyber truck' style amour helmets then. It's all the rage apparently. 🤣🤣
  9. RickEngland

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

Remember when MA sold extra CLD, and we formed a long queue to buy them from an online MA ava. That MA ava traded a huge incorrect amount. It was traded back though, but only because the player raised the issue in open chat. The MA ava was doing so many trades they unintentionally dragged a...
  10. RickEngland

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2024.0.1.0

I've got an A203, shame no version upgrade for that. ..... yet.
  11. RickEngland

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

It's been adjusted, for players with bigger balls. 🤣🤣
  12. RickEngland

MNDRK shares in Mindark

Similar. The CLD's are worth twice the market value of MA the listed company. I dont believe 6m of them are in the hands of players anymore anyway. But if they were (they might be), at an avg of 0.04 pec a deed, that's 24k usd MA pays out a week.🤣
  13. RickEngland

MNDRK shares in Mindark

W Whales you say.. haha. The company has market value of circa 11.6m usd (minnow). It traded 555k shares today. Huge volume for MA but only equivalent to 52k usd. Personally I give minnows a wide berth, the transparency of main market firms make it extremely 'easy' to understand potential...
  14. RickEngland

MNDRK shares in Mindark

Appears they've remeasured player liabilities. They used to measure potential withdrawals for the life of a player. That's changed to just 5 years. It will be interesting to see the value MA 'now' attributes to player owned assets for potential withdrawal. That suggests to me they've taken a...
  15. RickEngland

News: Triton Industries Shares

I reckon whatever they wanted the money for couldn't happen, or they raised money in other ways to fund plans. Therefore 'timing' rendered the sale temporarily pointless. Maybe the CEO had to settle for a Rolex watch rather than a yacht for Christmas.. haha. I think it's a shame, I could see...
Back