Recent content by Rih Nah Drone

1. R

Grave Digger got bored

Did he just said you always get back what you spend? :confused:
  2. R

Buying: Tango Tango Tango....

I have a tagging weapon with 290 meters range, uses 1 bullet, and decays less then a pec. No. you don`t know wich weapon it is. Yes, it`s unique. Yes, it`s pre gold. Bery bery bery many peds
  3. R

Mining Robot Ship Etiquette

Mob killing etiquete What if you`re killing some mobs on a pvp arear (any part in amethera) and some guy passes by, waits until you take half of your mob hp, then kills you, and proceeds to kill your mob? The game allows you to do it. But it can also cause harass, which is ilegal.
  4. R

Here`s another GOOD idea for MA & retards

MA could make a building/temple, in which anyone could drop PED, but noone could pick it up. Then, monthly all that money would be removed by MA, and given to some handicap/retard/hunger/striptease organization. Dunno... I get alot of this stuff through my head :eyecrazy:
  5. R

fair game

To the ppl who think that this game is avatar based Believe me It is NOT avatar based! Those ubers who make you think they profit loads of money hunting... They are big time, and I mean BIG TIME unashamed liars. No one in this game profits more than 10-30 ped average in this game. NOONE...
  6. R

Buying: Magnetic Accelerator Power Unit

How many do you need?
  7. R

Selling: BULL tac ELITE, shear pro900, bulltac80, pro700

Nothing more than an opinion... 2 k ped is already way too much for such an amp. But hey, if it must be more, then it must be more :)
  8. R

Respect is a two way street, isn’t it?

I say he got his amp back, then I deserve all the shit I ever TTed back.
  9. R

Respect is a two way street, isn’t it?

He got his amp back. I want everything I ever TTed back. :mad:
  10. R

Why not an avg dmg/pec calculator?

I`d pay for such a program. If you can make such a program, I will gladly give you some peds for it. Bet many others think like me.
  11. R

I know that one. But that`s just a theoretical calculator. I`d like to see something that actualy records all the damage we make, and calculate the dmg/pec we`re getting.
  12. R

Something like PE ass, but it would detect the gun you`re using and the damage you make on each shot. All you have to do is insert which amp you`re using, and markup of the gun if it`s (L)... Don`t understand a thing about programing. Would it be too hard to make such a program? Things...
  13. R

Question: Mob Aggro vs Mob Maturity

Trooper gen 3 is one of the most sensitive mobs in game. Assuming that the inner circle in your radar is about 60 meters from you, I`d say that a trooper gen 3 can spot you from 80-90 meters.
  14. R

Selling: "May" sell MOD isis lr 32

Totaly forgot about this thread... This gun is not for sale anymore since I got some time to play with it now. Will make a new thread when the time to sell it comes. Best regards
Back