Recent content by RobBuona

1. RobBuona

Some hunting, crafting and mining tips

Does this mean NE or SE? Just curious because the southern half has Hogglos but I assume you aren't trying to mine around them?
  2. RobBuona

Mining fact

I tend to mine on and off but when I do, it's usually Level 3 or Level 5. Maybe D-Class if I'm feeling spicy. But the amp's gotta have low MU or I'm basically paying for more swirls which is...dumb.
  3. RobBuona

TWEN Anniversary Gift

I have an F avatar and I have the same thing. :poop: I did send it to support per the advice of @Ludvig|MindArk.
  4. RobBuona

Price Check Arso FEN & Kinetic 5 Combo

Same energy:
  5. RobBuona

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.3.0

FINALLY!!! :hammer:
  6. RobBuona

How to withdraw to US bank.

No, you don't need to provide a routing number. My bank provided an IBAN so I used that. I think it's better to use the IBAN if you have it, but if not, I think your domestic account number should work. And then enter the SWIFT code you provided above in the BIC/SWIFT field. If there's a...
  7. RobBuona

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Maybe some of us need Shorttooth :banana:
  8. RobBuona

The pursuit of Power crafting - 19% skill boost (sahar Crown and Turrella Suit combo)

Ah okay...Google didn't find this one. :poop:
  9. RobBuona

The pursuit of Power crafting - 19% skill boost (sahar Crown and Turrella Suit combo)

Small edit...unless there is another speed set from Cyrene, Duster Courier set has a 20% speed boost, not 25%. https://cyrenesecrets.com/turrelia-clothing-sets-with-buffs-discovered/
  10. RobBuona

Buying: Tezlapod Pet paying 1500ped lvl 0

Fair enough...maybe 2K is too cheap. :) Well, still...good to have this perspective.
  11. RobBuona

Buying: Tezlapod Pet paying 1500ped lvl 0

I'm glad I saw this thread as I thought some of the prices out there were acceptable for LVL 0...clearly I was wrong. Free bump. :)
  12. RobBuona

Info: Current Withdrawal time

My withdrawal, from 2/14/23, was also committed today. Yay!
  13. RobBuona

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Welp, this doesn't make me feel great about my withdrawal request from 2/14...
  14. RobBuona

Info: Weakboxes

*Slaps box* This baby can fit so many unfulfilled hopes and dreams
  15. RobBuona

News: Easter Mayhem 2023

Worse. Compets. :hammer:
Back