Recent content by robj

1. R

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

I am still unable to play since the camera update (don't want a dot, a crosshair or my camera to ever move unless I make it move) "If you seek..." Way to ruin what little trust I had left in you Dennis/Mindark. One of the biggest suck-ups in this thread I have seen using a bot on Rocktropia...
  2. R

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

Fuck You!!!
  3. R

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

For anyone stuck at client loader... My Antivirus/Anti-malware was blocking the clientloader.exe from making some Internet setting changes after the updates had installed fine. Temporarily disabled those blocks, got into client from client loader, closed everything, re-enabled blocks and now...
  4. R

How to remove dot and crosshairs and never see again?

"Thanks for the wonderful help you added to this discussion!" Please point out where I can turn off the dot and crosshair. I cannot find any setting that prevents both from never appearing in my client regardless of activity.
  5. R

How to remove dot and crosshairs and never see again?

Is this possible yet? I can't find any way to never ever see the dot or crosshair again. Well aside from never playing again. Is there any setting so I never have to see a dot or crosshair regardless of what weapon or tool i'm using or camera mode? I just want them gone, never want to see...
  6. R

I did not log in today because...

Should change the title to 'I didn't depo today because...' I can't get rid of the crosshairs and dot. I can't remove the default icons I can't drag healthbars out, for mobs, healing or socializing I can't seem to stop the camera from moving my avatars orientation I can't seem to stop the...
  7. R

Do you like the new camera system?

I opened support tickets that were closed without comment. I am voting with my wallet, for the first time since I started playing this game 5 1/2 years ago. I have been shown without any doubt that Mindark (& Arkadia) don't want my entertainment dollars. As far as this poll? Fuck it! It won't...
  8. R

Anyone else frusturated?

EU seems to have become an investment platform with fees for hunting, mining & crafting. If this is the way MA sees it, then most of what MA does makes sense to me.
  9. R

Government forum on Entropia Forum

The biggest hurdle when I started Playing EU was making sense of the ridiculous separation of all the forums in this game. This lack of cohesion of EU was my biggest roadblock to depo'ing. A universe wide forum that allows open and free exchange of ideas with opposing views that allows for...
  10. R

Naysayer 1, DoA 0 - game over

I volunteer for and am a director for an Alternative sexuality organization, we are a non-profit. I do this to help others, it is that help that I get out of volunteering, not recognition, not rewards not even a thank you, at least I don't expect these things to make it worth it for me to help...
  11. Potion

Potion

12. R

Call for disciplinary action on the part of all UA cheaters during this years Merry Mayhem.

There was a bug, very exploitable introduced in the beginning of December, with no "barrier to entry" (didn't have to buy a L13 amp, didn't have to have special equipment, noobs could do it: no skills needed, etc.) And ya it was related to UA, but not MM.
  13. R

Call for disciplinary action on the part of all UA cheaters during this years Merry Mayhem.

what if there was another exploit at the time of MM?
  14. R

Mining Spawners?

Something like the "replace me" orbs? Interesting wording.
  15. R

Buying: Classic Decotown Long Wall Shelves

i've got 5 on ark, each is about 4ped TT also have 10 short if you're interested
Back