Recent content by RobRoy

1. RobRoy

EU in Swedish TV7

I will Staffas ;)
  2. RobRoy

Vista

EU runs fine with Vista you just need to run it in WinXP SP2 mode. You right click on EU icon and choose "Property" and then choose "Compability". After this Eu will work fine.
  3. RobRoy

EU in Swedish TV7

Ok here is it :wtg: EU in GamePlay TV7
  4. RobRoy

Gold Card Reader - Maintnance

When you live in Denmark I recommend Biltema for a low price. Art.nr: 38-073 - Lithiumbatterier 3 V [CR2016] 24,90 kr
  5. RobRoy

EU in Swedish TV7

That is the old one from 2007. In the new one you can see Mr and Mrs Zap ;)
  6. RobRoy

EU in Swedish TV7

The latest show is not on the website ... yet. But I guess that it will be after 1 June when the last rerun has been shown on TV.
  7. RobRoy

EU in Swedish TV7

Ok here is it !!! EU in GamePlay TV7 Here is the trailer :yay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-tE52X0t_0 I veckans Gameplay tar vi pulsen på den virtuella spelvärden Entropia Universe som snart genomgår stora förändringar. På recensionsfronten kollar Victor Leijonhufvud in Buzz Quiz TV...
  8. RobRoy

I did and I think that I will do a top 3 in the welcome message.

I did and I think that I will do a top 3 in the welcome message.
  9. RobRoy

Uber: Daikiba Stalker@ Emeralds

Gratz to your über HOF !!!!!!!! :yay: Don't spend it all in one place ;) The second 18k+ Daikiba in less then a week on Emerald Lakes LA :wtg: Emerald is hot hot hot :cool:
  10. RobRoy

Anti Virus Protection

AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 8.0.1
  11. RobRoy

Help: MindArk crashed?

Works fine for me :eek:
  12. RobRoy

HoF: 18K+ Daikiba Stalker with Thanks!!!

Yes I am the land owner ;) And the owner of Emerald Lakes Mall. The LA came with the mall :cool:
  13. RobRoy

HoF: 18K+ Daikiba Stalker with Thanks!!!

Gratz to a phenomenal HOF!! It is the largest in Emerald Lakes LA history :yay: Hope to see back on the HOF list! ;)
  14. RobRoy

Breaking News!!!! OMG!!!!

Sodis event starts 17:00 MA time and runs for 90 min. So the prize cermony will start 19:00 MA time. The event will be in doom 16-20 but I hope that you all will miss it becouse it have some great prizes and I want them ;) :wtg: I want them all :vampire:
  15. RobRoy

Champions League bonus point thread

PK Click to enlarge
Back