4. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

bump! :cool: bump! :cool:
  5. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

/bump! :cool:
  6. ron.jester

Buying: Shopkeeper, Apartment

I have one apt deed left on my shopkeeper, not sure which one. Check the location in my signature. Thanks in advance.
  7. ron.jester

Buying: Buying Apartments and Houses

I have a Genesis Star Tower Deed on my shopkeeper... shop info in my siggy...
  8. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

/bump! :cool:
  9. ron.jester

Buying: Wormhole Chip

Hey, he found one guys, just a heads up! What's on the other side? :rolleyes:
  10. ron.jester

Genesis Tower E, Booth #6

Congrats on your booth purchase! :D
  11. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

/bump :cool:
  12. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

/bump :cool:
  13. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

This is a letter I wrote out today that I'm currently working on sending to all of my customers in game. You are receiving this message because at some point you have made at least 1 purchase at my shop located in Medusa Bazaar over the last 5-6 years that I have owned it. I'd like to thank...
  14. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

I'm seriously considering selling weapons by consignment, high value weapons that will take up the few slots I have in the front of the shop. Message me in game or on this forum if your looking for such an opportunity.
  15. ron.jester

Medusa Armaments

I currently restock the shop weekly with a diverse selection of weaponry... melee, ranged, mindforce... quite a selection available for the inventory space, so see what's currently available! I try to specialize in acquiring Mentor Edition, SGA Edition, "Relic" Trade Terminal weapons, and...
Back