Recent content by RookieMercenary

1. R

Question: Naglfar Ships-still sold?

Hi all, Does anyone sell Naglfar Ships anymore? Asking because i've looked on the Auction House and can't see any for sale.
  2. R

Question: Integer amounts

So 25 dollars would be 25 not 25.00?
  3. R

Question: Integer amounts

Hi all, When i went to deposit just now i saw you had to enter the amount you wanted to deposit as an interger amount not a decimal amount.So an example would be helpful(can be any value for example).
  4. R

Crystal Palace

Hi all, I can't find the Crystal palace in space despite downloading it and am not sure what to do to get it to show up in the Teleporter list or in space?
  5. R

Question: How to deposit

Hi all, How do you deposit after clicking the Deposit button, is there a Drop-Down Menu or do you have to manually enter the amount of money?
  6. R

Port Atlantis Mall shops selling Quadwings

Final question One final question how much do you sell a Quadwing Interceptor for?
  7. R

Okay what's the name of your shop?
  8. R

Hello, Which shops in the Port Atlantis Mall sell Quadwing Interceptors? Asking because thinking of buying from a player-run shop instead of the Auction House.
  9. R

Which shops sell the Enkidd Howler S.2(l)

Hi all, Which shops in the Port Atlantis mall sell the Enkidd Howler S.2(l) Rifle?
  10. R

Starter Packs

My reasons The reason why I plan to deposit $100 dollars for 1000 PED is so I can buy a Quadwing Interceptor plus a repair tool, welding wire, mounted lasers, oil and a Space Thruster.
  11. R

Starter Packs

My plan What I intend to do is buy the Starter Pack on my current CC period and when the new CC period begins i will deposit $100 dollars for $1000 PED.
  12. R

Starter Packs

In what way is the $40 dollar Starter Pack very good bang for the buck?
  13. R

Starter Packs

Hi all, Is the $40 Starter Pack the best value/bang for your money? Asking because i'm considering getting it.
  14. R

Quadwing Interceptor

Hi all, How much does a Quadwing Interceptor go for on the auction house or in a shop? Because I'm interested in buying one in 3-4 days and what skills does a Quadwing Interceptor require to fly?
  15. R

Getting purchased Starter/Item pack items

Final question One final question, are the Starter Pack items Limited or Unlimited use?
Back