Recent content by Rooster

1. Rooster

Hooray for Entropia!

After over 10 years I probably haven't seen it all. I can follow my own path. It's my escape. It's worth more than my bank account:)
  2. Rooster

Happy 10th Birthday GloryHound Irregulars

This was our 1st birthday celebration:)
  3. Rooster

Happy 10th Birthday GloryHound Irregulars

10 years ago today a small group of noobs decided to set up their own soc. The name was based on a book that Hurrikane had wrote or was writing, I'm sure he'll correct all this. In it featured a space ship called the GloryHound with it's rag tag crew... the Irregulars. Over the years we have...
  4. Rooster

Top oldest societies

Just noticed you have updated the OP... GloryHound Irregulars... 2005-12-03
  5. Rooster

WoF Off !!

Shows how little you actually know about the WoF. But I guess some people will always try and see the bad in something great.
  6. Rooster

He drowned my near-dead Eomon Stalker!

Sorry to hear about this. Luckily in all the time I have been playing I have rarely encountered people like this, which is a credit to the vast majority of the community and makes this a great place to be. I think psychologists have a name for someone who gets their pleasure from ruining...
  7. Rooster

Top oldest societies

By no means the oldest but would fit on the list and still very active. GloryHound Irregulars... 2005-12-03
  8. Rooster

Fond memories

So many good times over the years... 1. Exploring on foot to get all the TPs and dieing over and over, but finally finding that way through. It's a shame no noob needs to do this these days with all the vehicles available. 2. The old Camp Phoenix out on the planes, where sweaters and noobs...
  9. Rooster

That moment it's far too late at night...

For a second there I considered replacing it with a penis. But I think the mods might get upset. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
  10. Rooster

That moment it's far too late at night...

Exellent... :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::wtg:
  11. Rooster

When is next WoF match

I know that the WoF was suspended while Merry Mayhem happened. Now that that is over and atleast one of the unfinnished matches from the last round was completed last weekend things will be picked up very soon. I will get in touch with Hurrikane and ask him to put a post up as soon as possible.
  12. Rooster

Interview with Elias Holmlid

The music is going on today. I've had it turned off for years, but for the first few years it was always on. Someone uploaded the old tunes and posted them on EU's Facebook page so I had a listen and it took me right back to the days of exploring and exitement... Like rediscovering a great...
  13. Rooster

FYI: Whitewash Or Fraud

Eudoria had the same trouble in our match with Wales... Huge lag, sometimes over 15 minutes... No messages getting through or globals received etc. And as far as I know the match stopped at 1h.30m, though many of us didn't get this till nearly the 2h mark after many more globals. The point to...
  14. Rooster

Documenting World of Firepower 2014

Brilliant idea. Hope it goes well. I will be taking shots and film throughout the WoF and will pass them on. I also have lots of archive shots if you want to add that extra dimention. It is the players competition... Long may it continue. :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  15. Rooster

WoF Team Eudoria

I'm afraid that on this first weekend I am only available on the Sunday slots and possibly the 00:00 slot Saturday night / Sunday morning. Good to see new members joining... Cummon Eudoria :yay:
Back